So yeah...earthquake...

5.9 in Virginia...and I felt it in NY...and didn't really care. In fact a lot of people in NY didn't really care...

well, the news cares. A lot. So much so the Libyan story doesn't exist anymore.

Stop losing your minds over a natural occurring that has not happened on the East Coast in this magnitude in a while. Shame on you MSNBC. Shame on you Faux News. Shame on you CNN and BBC and all the other medias...you are making this a bigger story than it should be.

Anyway yeah...who felt the fucking thing? Who cares?

I totally felt it in NY too. I didn't even know it was an earthquake till facebook exploded with everyone and their grandmother posting about it lol.

and yeah I could care less. It was pretty lame

You guys don't know what real earthquakes are like. Then again, people from California say the same thing about us Washingtonians.

JunkyArd said:
I totally felt it in NY too. I didn't even know it was an earthquake till facebook exploded with everyone and their grandmother posting about it lol.

and yeah I could care less. It was pretty lame

Seriously man - If you were to listen to the facebook chatter you would think a 9.5 just hit.

Anyone hurt?

I felt it too. Here's the first image of the devastation.
earthquake.jpg

I haven't seen anything on CNN about it. And of course Canadian news is covering it. What else is more important. Hockey season starts soon?

Any break from hearing about libya on repeat for the last 2 months is a welcome break for me.

Didn't feel it in london though. I was out runnin with my dogs in the woods so I doubt I'd feel the little midget earthquake :(

And ugh you made me lol.

And pretending you don't care doesn't make you cool. We don't ever get to experience earthquakes here so naturally when one happens despite how small, people get excited. Get over it.

NickKmet said:
You guys don't know what real earthquakes are like. Then again, people from California say the same thing about us Washingtonians.

Thats right! Cause down here in So Cal, we do earthquakes right! 5.9, pssh, what, a grandma fall over or something?

I sent that picture ugh posted to 4 friends and got good lols from all.

An eartthquake felt in canada and a quality Ugh post all in the same day. 2012 doesn't seem so far fetched anymore.

intoTheRain said:
And pretending you don't care doesn't make you cool.

First, I'm not pretending. Second, I don't even care about not caring. That's just how I roll.

But seriously, most of my friends said it wasn't anything big or even something to get in a stir over.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle