Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C-Span

• BBC

• Total voters

Rainemaida

Veteran
Now, I know this is very American biased, but I don't feel like finding out about all the other major news stations across the world. I also realize that most American news sucks, but if you're looking for news on the tube, what network do you look for? I can flip between different channels, of different shows, but which channel are you the biggest fan of?

Btw, most poll questions are pretty much "all-encompassing", i.e. the Fox Finance channel DOES go under FOX in the poll (LOL @ Fox).

I personally like MSNBC, simply because of the Countdown with Keith Obelerman(sp?). He's ridiculously left-wing, but hes no Bill O'Reilly in terms of ignorance or extremism. However, I'll watch CNN the most, I enjoy most of their personalities, particularly Headline News. And FOX is always fun to watch for it's ridiculousness, especially Red Eye late at night is hilarious. Bill's my hero.

everything north of the BBC is biased one way or the other. I listen to the BBC, saint louis isn't cultured enough for BBCTV

Out of those.
BBC Europe and BBC UK.

Besides that, I watch the national news here, DR1, and the news on TV2. :)

I read the paper, heh... El Universo (The Universe) here in Ecuador. It has a page that's right off the New York Times.

CNN, if you insist...

ABC and NBC...they broadcast one right after the other, so i like to watch both. CBS sucks ass, and FOX is just a joke. I don't get the BBC unfortunately, or CNN.

^Anger button pushed.

You know that even if you don't have an aerial plugged into the tv in your house they can still fine you? It makes no sense, the only legal way to get out of paying your tv license is to disconnect the receiver inside your television... even then they still try to take you to court because you have a tv in your house, despite only using it to watch dvds or play games. The BBC deserve a royal fuck you for the tv licensing scam.

Grey said:
^Anger button pushed.

You know that even if you don't have an aerial plugged into the tv in your house they can still fine you? It makes no sense, the only legal way to get out of paying your tv license is to disconnect the receiver inside your television... even then they still try to take you to court because you have a tv in your house, despite only using it to watch dvds or play games. The BBC deserve a royal f*** you for the tv licensing scam.

Yep, we could bounce around all day about the hypocrisy of the BBC. In fact fuck it, I'm making a topic.

Sam

I try not to watch the news. I hate that its all about buisness and viewers and not about accurate and informative journalism. But when I do watch news I watch NBC, and sometimes I watch FOX for a good laugh.

I like CNN Headline news, always sometime interesting. I like the news feeder thing at the bottom as well.

Why was C-SPAN in the poll? That station is entirely useless to the world.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod