• Total voters
LinksOcarina said:
Real Time with Bill Maher...

Yeah...real news is kind of corrupt...

I love Real Time, but I don't get HBO anymore

:(

But I used to watch it every week.

kmg0 said:
Why was C-SPAN in the poll? That station is entirely useless to the world.

I've watched C-Span.
:(

LinksOcarina said:

Awesome show.

Whats with people and the BBC? because of their accents they are more knowledgeable than a US news corps. I listen to NPR, but when i have to watch its either bill maher or keith olbermann.

I like NPR and MSNBC. It is funny thought that there is consensus that FOX news is pure shit. Yet FOX still calls it news. I guess old habits die hard

I had a little I hate Fox News zoatrope thing going, but apparently all it takes to stretch out a topic is typing without hitting the space bar.

So...

EDIT

But yeah, Fox News can suck a big prickly weener.

shandog137 said:
I like NPR and MSNBC. It is funny thought that there is consensus that FOX news is pure s***. Yet FOX still calls it news. I guess old habits die hard

What else are they going to call it? "Shit you should not watch"?

Sam

LinksOcarina said:

I like the guests he has on, but - ye gods - he's a major PETA supporter. I can't get past that part.

Yeah, if you get your news from Bill Maher, you may as well get your news from Rush Limbaugh or Michael Savage.

I'm not comparing their political views, but their styles of presentation are more suited for news/political discussion, not unbiased news reporting.

I don't think that's a valid comparison since Maher is left wing. As in correct. Anyway he has great guests.... can't wait for the next season to start.

So my pick is.... Comedy Central. The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are seriously way more informative than the other networks much of the time.

MSNBC is my pick just for Olbermann. Chris Matthews is also fun to watch. I watch a little fox as well because even though they're so full of shit, it's entertaining to watch just how moronic O'Reilly and Hannity can be. CNN I just can't stand though--Beck is an asshole and not fun to watch at all, Dobbs as well. Wolf Blitzer is very annoying. I watch Larry King when he's got a good guest which is rare. Anderson Cooper is a cool guy but I wouldn't give him a 2 hour show.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod