Anyone old enough to remember me?

Jormungand86 said:
Holy crap indeed.

Are lolcats still popular?
lol%20cats%20clouseau.jpg

WickedLiquid said:
Anyone old enough to remember when Dan was the nice guy?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

What the hell are you talking about? Dan is still a nice guy. Hell he even made my budget game of the week the daily manifesto for awhile. He even said I could have a job if I continued it on a regular basis. Unfortunately, I got caught up in a massive **** storm and that even put my book on hold, which my publisher was pretty PO'd about.

Old news, after I finish my contract I want to continue to help out around GR. It was literally my first forum, way back in 1999 I was hanging around here. Hell I think this site came up around 1996 if I recall correctly, which predates Gamefaqs. I vaguely remember looking for cheats for a game on here back then, and of course they didn't work.

Moot-point, any one my age stays here because we've got history and old memories we want to keep alive. I'd hate to see this place shut down, and anything I could do to get more traffic to this site would only be returning the favor.

:) That's always a great attitude to hear.

Really happy seeing some familiar (and not familiar) faces making returns. Even Jared popped up over the weekend again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle