Anyone old enough to remember me?

Anyway I moved out of my parents' house 8 months ago and all my consoles are there so I can't game much...I'm mostly a Minecraft addict who occasionally plays stuff on steam (recently Bully, Half-Life 2 + Episodes, Rome: Total War, NBA 2K11).

Gonna ROM some old RPGs though...FFT, Xenogears, Breath of Fire, Star Ocean...

When was the last time you posted?
Because i totally have vague memories of you.

And yeah, the old GR days where we could have big online fights are gone. Longo has instilled his peace, love and happiness schutzstaffel officers around to his vision of a flawless utopia can come to fruition.

Or he's just chilling not doing anything because GR pretty much auto-manages itself, except for the occasional spambots.

I've heard that GR (the site itself) has basically sold out and become just another video game website...pity.

Well I'm not sure, but I've heard from older users admit a lot of the great things about the site left when dUKE parted ways with it.

Like what? I'm being totally sincere. If there's something we're not providing, we'll definitely try to incorporate it or start something new.

Oh no, I'm not talking about the forums.

I'm talking about the reviews, previews, and so on and so forth done by the actual staff.

Meh, anyone from back in the day who hates on GR is just bitter that duke left. I've heard GR vets say the site is the best it's ever been.

WickedLiquid said:
Meh, anyone from back in the day who hates on GR is just bitter that duke left. I've heard GR vets say the site is the best it's ever been.

ex-nay, it's the best it's ever been since the site re-vamp.

masterchris can be found floating around the chat.

I'm totally cool with having memories now, so I'll remember you. Will you remember me?

Joker, Dan is Staff. He actually hangs in the forums a fair amount and is very open to our input. He wasn't talking about the forums, he was talking about the main site.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Joker, Dan is Staff. He actually hangs in the forums a fair amount and is very open to our input. He wasn't talking about the forums, he was talking about the main site.

"A fair amount" is an understatement.

Joker, I remember your name. Anyways, Joker is probably being told by other members the GR content nowadays are biased and like many other sites. I haven't been told this by other members, but that's usually what people would say. However, I seen great improvements to the site. When Anthony first appeared, I'm sure most of the members were like "Anthony, you asshole! You can't replace dUKE! ROAR!" This is true, nobody can replace dUKE, but that doesn't mean the site can't be better. That's what Anthony and the GR staff is doing nowadays. The content is still completely unbiased. Like mentioned above, Daniel and the rest of the GR staff is paying attention closely to see if they can help the GR members. Daniel is doing such an awesome job with the community. I just wished older members can respect the fact the site is becoming greater, even though dUKE isn't with us. I'm sure people still grudge about dUKE leaving, but they can deal with it.

Hi Joker! I remember you, but as you were mentioning before - it's from hosting the showdowns.

Site is the best it's ever been. Sincerely. Got a video series now bitch!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod