Hello old friends, does anyone remember my cheeks?

MrHimashi

Rookie
Well, hey I'm back.

I missed this place a lot, I'm not sure if theres too many people are around from the old days, anything I did before I was banned 4 years ago I would like to apologize for, don't really remember what I did but I am sorry nonetheless.

What's been going on lately?

Wellll if it isn't Himashi! God damn, you must have aged enough to look like a grown man by now. Your best friend mala came back not long ago ;)

and infact, you're part of many vets who have returned randomly all at one time.

What's been going on? Duke is gone...without a trace. The GR site was at rock bottom. But thanks to some new staff additions merging with some golden oldies - the site is going back up again. Dont listen to anything Longo says - he's Mr pessimistic...infact I'm pretty sure he's on a menstrual cycle.

I remember your chubby cheeks and love of mountain dew. The names Scorpion and Blackbird ring a bell when I read your name, aren't you all from Minnesota? You probably won't recognize many people here, I sure as hell don't.

the over-under on MrHimashi's next banning has been set at 3 weeks

Gentlemen, place your bets.

and i don't know why you were banned, either

Posting a picture from lemonparty apparently with maca laying down the ban hammer. (check recent posts)

Wow, last i remember was the topic where you got reamed by sam for the prons.

He un-admined a bit ago, by the way.

I was un-admined in theory. I still have my status at the moment. Might keep it on the off chance I can make myself useful (like unbanning someone for example).

Like how a President pardons all his crook buddies before leaving office.

Himashi's ban was so-so, when they banned me they took out half of Ontario in the process, IHMGS included.

step it up son

MattAY said:
Dont listen to anything Longo says - he's Mr pessimistic...infact I'm pretty sure he's on a menstrual cycle.

Isn't he constantly menstruating these days?

But yeah, I remember you, Himashi. I remember that post that got you banned. You certainly went out with a bang.

SK said:
I remember your chubby cheeks and love of mountain dew. The names Scorpion and Blackbird ring a bell when I read your name, aren't you all from Minnesota? You probably won't recognize many people here, I sure as hell don't.

Haha yep, Scorpion is my cousin, we still live close to each other, but I haven't seen/talked to Blackbird since high school, not really sure what's going on with him.

And Icepick, please tell me you're as much of an asshole as you've always been.

kaanchtoofan, ACEC, firewall, flying chunky monkey, dave matthews, ted, kill kill ummm.. cookies, silent player, i h MGS, KurtCobain94, hex, bubbles, dobby, jared, shane, BBK, SK, White Rabbit, Ghostrip, Enigma, King Arthur, Used, NESman, Krowsnose, trust_no_one.

Probably not many of these people around anymore, but just a few names that randomly come into my head all the time when I thought about this place.. aww man those were the days.

I remember you more for the crappy metal you were onto than for the cheeeeeeeks. You were always a fun dude though, it was a shame when you acted all crazy and got banned.

used44 said:
I remember you more for the crappy metal you were onto than for the cheeeeeeeks. You were always a fun dude though, it was a shame when you acted all crazy and got banned.

8)

My music tastes drastically changed over these past years, as you can see here. http://www.last.fm/user/ahimsa1

I still listen to some of the metal type stuff, but mostly not so much, also if anyone has a Last.Fm account you should add me to your friends. :D

Also is this place usually this slow? I remember there usually being a healthy amount of people in Misc.

It's usually very slow, and all the time it seems like. If I ever drop in I notice that the top threads go days without replies, then I just leave and come back in a year.

SK said:
It's usually very slow, and all the time it seems like. If I ever drop in I notice that the top threads go days without replies, then I just leave for another year.

This makes me most sad :(

Love your avatar by the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod