The Office anyone?

MattAY said:
I just love Jenna Fischer <3

She is pretty damn hot, isn't she? 8)

As for what people were saying about Simpsons / Family Guy I've always believed....
Family Guy > New Simpsons
Old Simpsons (pre season 11) > Everything

i have for some reason zero sexual attraction to Pam. i think it's the hair, she just seems too innocent and Mennoniteish. and i have sexual attraction to pretty much anything that i can confirm is a female. so i dunno, don't get it.

i personally love Kelly

Longo_2_guns said:
And what exactly is wrong with being Mennonitish? There are many pretty Mennonite girls.

they dont exactly exude sexuality, is my point. they can be pretty, and she is. i think if she straightened her hair and dressed a tiny bit less like a school teacher id be into it.

i think shes pretty, just not i wanna hit it pretty. not that i wouldnt, of course.

intoTheRain said:
i have for some reason zero sexual attraction to Pam. i think it's the hair, she just seems too innocent and Mennoniteish. and i have sexual attraction to pretty much anything that i can confirm is a female. so i dunno, don't get it.

i personally love Kelly
I used to think the same thing about Jenna Fisher overall because the whole secretary outfit wasn't working for me. But when I was watching blades of glory and she was dressed as a normal person (or in dewey cox sorta) I think "Wait Pam is hot?". In the later seasons she looks more attractive and now I sound like a creep

just saw the last episode last night, with the Dundies. i missed it because of a hockey game i think and it just went up On Demand last night. definitely standing behind my Kelly is hot statement. wasn't too impressed with that episode overall either though. wasn't bad though.

danielrbischoff said:
Who's ready to say goodbye to Michael Scott tonight? I don't think half an hour is going to be a long enough episode....
Weirdest goodbye to a character I've seen in any TV show, I'm not entirely sure if that was acceptable. Sure it wasn't one of those cliched sitcom endings but.... I don't know what to think of it

danielrbischoff said:
Thanks for not spoiling anything... I haven't seen it yet... Stupid West Coast.
Green_Lantern said:
SPOIL IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I almost was going to only because I wanted to explain why I was partially disappointed, but now that I think about it the goodbye wasn't as bad as I thought there are sweet moments but not as sweet as I wanted it to be

Spoilers:
michael saying goodbye to every character was a nice concept and I like it but the whole matter of leaving a day early and the office not giving him a big goodbye was just weird to me. I guess it reflects how steve is leaving the office early instead of staying till the season finale but I don't know, for some reason I wanted to get emotional. It makes sense I guess since the office is a "documentary" and it has a somewhat realistic type of goodbye (I did love michael's last line where he asked when this would release) but at least dwight and michael made up and the moment with jim made me build up a little bit of tear, not enough for a tear but enough for that feeling of tear preparation. Surprisingly they didn't go with the clip show route, which I liked thank you that
Spoilers over

Highlight for teh spoilz

I liked how Micheal took off his mic at the airport and walked away, only to have Pam rush in to say Good-bye. It reminded me of Lost in Translation and I would've preferred it if Pam didn't explain what he said. Leaving it as a mystery makes an ending like that so much better. I suppose some would argue that's a rip off of Lost in Translation but Micheal has been known for his paradies, it would've felt right.

I'm also shocked this wasn't the season finale. I was expecting Micheal to be leaving during the plethora of guest stars next week.

stop highlighting.... i said STOP!

I was going to post comments that basically mirrored what Wicked said, so...

Best part was his goodbye to Oscar btw. Spoiler It looks like it was made...by a two year-old...monkey...on a farm.

And if you come into a TV show topic the evening of the episode NOT expecting spoilers, you're a tard. Stop doing whatever it is you're doing.

WickedLiquid said:
Highlight for teh spoilz

I liked how Micheal took off his mic at the airport and walked away, only to have Pam rush in to say Good-bye. It reminded me of Lost in Translation and I would've preferred it if Pam didn't explain what he said. Leaving it as a mystery makes an ending like that so much better. I suppose some would argue that's a rip off of Lost in Translation but Micheal has been known for his paradies, it would've felt right.

I'm also shocked this wasn't the season finale. I was expecting Micheal to be leaving during the plethora of guest stars next week.

stop highlighting.... i said STOP!

I thought that what Pam said wasn't actually what Michael said. Seemed pretty obvious that it wasn't... but maybe I'm wrong. My girlfriend loves Lost in Translation so she called it out right away.

danielrbischoff said:
intoTheRain said:
The first Will Ferrell episode was terrible however.

As was the last one. This show is not as strong without a good centerpiece. I was glad it was only 30 minutes and the only part I liked was where Daryl talks about going to school and learning Chinese.

Community was awesome though. I love when they change up their introduction. Abed and Pierce are amazing in this episode. As always Dean Pelton is gross.

I actually would've felt very happy with Michael’s last episode being the season finale. I know that by continuing the season they're trying to get us used to The Office without Michael so it won't feel so weird in season 8. But Goodbye, Michael was (to me) so damn good that I felt under whelmed by this episode.

I think maybe if this were the season premiere to season 8 it would've worked a lot better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod