The Office anyone?

^^ loved the last episode, he almost kinda fit in.. was the only one with ferrell i've enjoyed.

dwights comment about wnba and nba provided the lulz.

will ferrell just isn't unique, he could never replace steve carrell.. there is nothing special about him, carrell on the other hand is awesome, ferrell is just over the top, any idiot could do it.

edit : <---

I can't wait for Jim Carrey's episode that's gonna be good, the latest episode was great in my opinion but because I love the show so much I really enjoyed every season even though the quality isn't as good

If Goodbye, Michael was the series finale, the whole show would have felt like one completed arc and it would have been a really wonderful, fitting ending. I really have no idea what they think they are going to accomplish from here. I know they have no idea either. Kind of makes things awkward for everyone in the room.

-FCM- said:
If Goodbye, Michael was the series finale, the whole show would have felt like one completed arc and it would have been a really wonderful, fitting ending. I really have no idea what they think they are going to accomplish from here. I know they have no idea either. Kind of makes things awkward for everyone in the room.
A lot of people behind the show are probably thinking "well, I still need a paycheck and that movie career I've been working on hasn't been performing too well."

danielrbischoff said:
-FCM- said:
A lot of people behind the show are probably thinking "well, I still need a paycheck and that movie career I've been working on hasn't been performing too well."

Honestly out of the entire cast I think the only people who might make it into movies if the office dies are Rainn Wilson, John K., Mindy Kaling, Ed Helms and Jenna Fisher.

Delorean88 said:
danielrbischoff said:
-FCM- said:

Honestly out of the entire cast I think the only people who might make it into movies if the office dies are Rainn Wilson, John K., Mindy Kaling, Ed Helms and Jenna Fisher.

that's a pretty generous list.

and brb imdb to look up the names you just posted. might make more sense to just post the names everyone knows imo. lol

phyllis just made a movie with cameron diaz btw, i remember seeing the commercial. everyone else you mentioned has already been in one or more relatively big movies.

you psychic bro?

No I'm definitely familiar with the motives behind running a show into the ground, I've just never seen a show so thoroughly unable to convince the audience it should continue. It should be the mark of 6 or 7 successful (eeeerrrm, well there have been that many on TV, so let's just go with that) seasons of a show that is more or less literally about nothing. And now it's truly about nothing.

intoTheRain said:
Delorean88 said:
danielrbischoff said:
-FCM- said:

that's a pretty generous list.

and brb imdb to look up the names you just posted. might make more sense to just post the names everyone knows imo. lol

phyllis just made a movie with cameron diaz btw, i remember seeing the commercial. everyone else you mentioned has already been in one or more relatively big movies.

you psychic bro?

Maybe.... I'm sensing you have a dead relative in your family is that correct? I am also sensing you're not buying into my load of crap......

But those names were really those who I think have a chance, Ed probably has the best chance out of all of them. I only said mindy cause of 40 year old virgin and no strings. Rainn is in that new movie super but besides that hasn't done much, John has been in.... stuff though I could see he having a chick flick star career. And jenna is a attractive white female she'll find some work one way or another.

-FCM- said:
No I'm definitely familiar with the motives behind running a show into the ground, I've just never seen a show so thoroughly unable to convince the audience it should continue. It should be the mark of 6 or 7 successful (eeeerrrm, well there have been that many on TV, so let's just go with that) seasons of a show that is more or less literally about nothing. And now it's truly about nothing.
It's funny we want shows to continue and when they do we wish they didn't. But yeah once the 6 mark hits you can tell the writers aren't exactly giving "A" material. Example is Always Sunny in Philly, I love that show so much but the later seasons are no where as good as the second and third season (and possibly fourth)

intoTheRain said:
ellie kemper could have a movie career, imo.

Catch her in Bridesmaids, in theaters this Friday!

So is Creed really the new boss? I hope, I hope.

I caught about the last 45 seconds of tonights episode...I think it was the most I saw all season.

I was pleasantly surprised by this episode. But the cold open they showed before where Dwight is working on his pedi-dexterity is just amazing.

Yeah, it was a pretty good episode. I actually think Dwight would've made a great boss. You could really see a bit of Michael Scott in him as he was manager. Also Creed at the end was just awesome.

It was good.... but TBH I still miss Carrell :cry:

I usually prefer the clever dialogue based stuff on The Office over the cartoony slapstick humor, but for whatever reason I was rolling when Dwight was giving Kevin the back massage.

I loved this episode, it was absouletly hilarious!

Everything from the opening with Creed as manager to the last scene was amazing. Kudos on a job well done.

HOWEVER, we still don't know who the manager will be and now we'll have to wait until next season. Oh jeebus!

personally wasn't impressed with the finale at all, nothing felt finaleish about it. they should have made Michael leaving the finale. wasn't a terrible episode, wasn't particularly good either, imo.

i miss michael scott. pam should be the new boss imo. shes getting funnier and funnier, her talking to Creed at the end made me lol pretty good.

dwight would also be good, but it's almost too easy to work with dwight as boss. it'd get old fast.

Catherine Tate and James Spader were hilarious. The rest of the episode had some good moments, specially with Creed.

After that episode, I think Creed is my new favorite character on the show. Awesome finale IMO, James Spader was amazing.

The finale was an awesome episode. I don't fear for the writing without Steve Carrell, but I do fear for what they're going to do with the characters. ALSO WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO BE THE NEW BOSS?!?!?! I'd welcome Catherine Tate, not too fond of James Spader, Jim Carrey should have had more of a cameo, kind of wasted there, Ray Romano was pretty funny....

Part of me wishes Ricky Gervais would just say eff it and come in as David Brent. It will never happen and most would be put off by it but a guy can dream.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod