Ricky Gervais and the Golden Globes

Lien said:
Christian bale's reaction is the best...
1295369962309.gif

That is one sexy gif.

Chris_Crime said:
Yeah, I wasn't a Ricky Gervais fan until his Golden Globes appearance. He comes off looking a lot better after this showing. Some people are naturals at stand-up, and some are pushed for only god knows why. He's the latter. I've always thought he was someone who may be good at situational comedy but was horrible at his job. But now I'm actually interested in his routine, which is everything. I never took him for an idiot, I just didn't like his comedy. It lacked everything.
He pretty much took this hosting gig as an opportunity to rebrand himself, and it payed off brilliantly. Ricky Gervais, a gambling man; who knew?

i'm pretty sure that's not the reason he took the gig this year (as well as last year). to please chris_crime :p

i think he was doing well enough without your approval.

that said i thought it was funny and if anyone is upset about it maybe they shouldn't be cheating on their wives and getting drunk and naked at breakfast or things of that sort. or if you get nominated for a TERRIBLE movie only because of your star status, be able to take a joke.

the golden globes are downright awful.. some of the things that were nominated or even won were straight up embarrassing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod