We need some women

Pu-leeeease, I imagine Urban's got around 100-odd sexual assault cases with his name on it already. A few more wont hurt...after all...he is the Predator!

There can only be one Dobby guys. All the other girls ran away but she enjoyed all of our bizarre attention.

If there are ANY legal issues with posting this to craigslist - let me know now.

...anyone?

I don't think there is, but that doesn't mean there isn't.

*walks out in his underwear, take a cartoon of milk out of the fridge and drinks from it*

Whoa whoa whoa? We're getting some girls in here?

The Ad as it stands:

Video Game Online Forum seeking female members to be apart of our ...ummm.. club..
Ladies, our forums are filled with the highest quality of gamer guru studs the web has to offer.
We don't just wan't ANY ol' rack joining our ranks - we may be nerds,
but we have our standards. Visit our forum at http://www.gamerevolution.com/forum, register a
username and "Introduce yo' self" in the Misc. Thread.

BUT ONLY IF YOU MEET OUR Base Criteria:
(We require our female members to)
-Post once a day
-Specialize in a genre
-Be cute and willing to post pictures
-Be over 18
-Have a functional knowledge of Tosh.0 and web pop culture a plus!
-Any race & religion OK

Stipulations added by our current members:
-Must have a love for British accents
-Must be clean
-Must be 420 Friendly
-Must be AT LEAST High School Educated
-Speaking English is a preference but not a necessity (no l33t speak!)
-Must be have a microphone and be willing to join the community playdates and podcasts

As a general rule:
-No fatties.
-No uglies.
-No fat uglies.
-No ugly fatties.
-No women that are men.
-No women that are not breathing.
-No women that are being made to breathe artificially.

We already have the Post-Op Female Lesbian angle covered but, traps OK (must post pictures first)
Furries can burn in Hades

[What section should I put this in - I think I'm going to put it in M seeking F & M seeking T - objections?]

Haha "No women that are not breathing". Any with a sense of humour will snag onto that one for sure!

I'm guessing just put it in the one that will appear in most search criteria...if you get me? So seeking as many women and/or variants of transgender that we can!

Come ooooon lots of asians - THAT will be my Christmas miracle! :pimp:

Oh God you people actually posted it.

Well. I suppose it should get interesting.

inb4 someone makes a fake account and pretends to be a girl, keeps it up for a few weeks/months and then's all 'lol trol u'.

voS56.jpg

How repulsive are you guys?

Anyone who has ever posted a personal on Craigslist, be it jokingly or for real, knows that a post comes with a certain side effect. Mainly that 95% of the responses you receive are nothing more then spam from a computer, attempting to lure you into a dating site by posing as a possibly interested female who sent you a few nude pics.

Yet with this ad, I've not gotten a single one. That is nothing short of remarkable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod