Mainly:
No fatties.
No uglies.
No fat uglies.
No ugly fatties.

Agreed.

StickyGreenGamer said:
No women that are men.

That's on the table now. I'm Ok with it as long as they are willing to provide a picture first - a FACEBOOK picture link with them making the duck face while holding up a peace symbol. I think almost every girl has those pictures in their portfolio - shouldn't be to hard to do. Plus, they must pass the "Last Call" test or the "You fooled me" test.

StickyGreenGamer said:
No men that are women.
No women that are not human.

Agreed. Don't be butch, and furries are killed on site.

StickyGreenGamer said:
No women that are not terrestrial.

avatar_neytiri_zoe_saldana-500x617.jpg

tpol_star_trek_enterprise.jpg

leeloo_fifth_element.jpg

nik0001.jpg

You are overruled

StickyGreenGamer said:
No women that are not breathing.
....fine.. I'll add it to the list. :cry:

StickyGreenGamer said:
No women that are being made to breathe artificially.
sucker-punch-babydoll%5B3%5D.jpg

Lobotomized vegetables can be EXTREMELY hot, but they won't make for good forum chat buddies soooo - I'll add it to the list.

StickyGreenGamer said:
No cyborgs.
l35a9a73a0000_1_15987.jpg

I think in a perfect world, pre-programmed cyborgs are exactly what we are looking to find. Cyborgs Ok

StickyGreenGamer said:
Also, all women are free to speak their mind but must ultimately agree that I am, and always am, correct.
Given.

Delorean88 said:
UrbanMasque said:
(Lastly, Hot, sane, non-casual female gamers who you would be willing to team up with in a competitive Co-Op game don't exist so get it out of your mind.)
They do, my roommate's girlfriend is like a 8 and she plays WOW, Fable 3, wants to play Skyrim and plays Halo. I told my roommate that he was lucky. Every cool gamer girl that I've met that was at least a 7 out of 10 was already taken and usually by guys who don't even know what a game controller is.
I think you missed the words "non-causal". That is about as casual as it gets. Hell, my sister is less casual than that, and that's just because she plays Civilization and Fallout. And MvC2/3. Though she's crazy so she's not allowed in.

And NO FURRIES. We don't need the drama.

I'm fine with guys who look like girls, though. So we can let a few in, and they'll be all mine.

NickKmet said:
You guys make me laugh. But seriously, you all know we're never going to get any girls to join us, right?
I don't see why not.

The Escapist is seriously close to a 60/40 ratio guys to girls, i don't see why GR can't be, say, 26/1.

madster111 said:
NickKmet said:
You guys make me laugh. But seriously, you all know we're never going to get any girls to join us, right?
I don't see why not.

The Escapist is seriously close to a 60/40 ratio guys to girls, i don't see why GR can't be, say, 26/1.

Do you look at the topics in misc? Like, really?

I think we have agreed on no fat, ugly, and are actual women. Also has some general knowledge of gaming is required. Also some other things im forgetting.

The reason why there aren't many girls on GR is because of topics like these. While funny at times, there are some who carry it too far and just get plain offensive.

And no, there won't be any pictures, because I don't make it a habit of posting pictures on the internet. I don't even have a Facebook page. If someone I don't know over the internet doesn't believe me, I'm fine with that.

I'm just here to talk about video games, not spend hours trying to convince you of things that don't even matter.

I am however, buying an xbox 360 gold membership soon, so if any of you want to hang out and play Dead Island or something, that's fine.

Besides you don't want a picture of me, I'm hideous. We're talking some real Cthulhu shit here.

I actually don't care if it's a fat woman. I'm the "salesman" kind of guy. What I mean by that is just look at me. Do you think I can get any? So I do the "salesman" strategy. Try one person. If they say no, oh well, go to the next person and try again. Also, if you're lesbian, transexual, whatever, I'll still be friends. I don't judge people like that.

NecroWolf said:
And no, there won't be any pictures, because I don't make it a habit of posting pictures on the internet. I don't even have a Facebook page. If someone I don't know over the internet doesn't believe me, I'm fine with that.

128783513624506819.jpg

One of the things I love about the people here is that they are genuine. With the exception of Mitchy, I've found that few people make claims about themselves that are false - unlike IRL. So, I believe you.. for now.. Also, Necro - the internet is full of places WAY MORE HOSTILE toward women than this, and if they do not get our sense of humor - then they do not belong here... Maybe, I should put that in the ad too.

Haha, Necro I dont think anyone is serious (well, maybe Urban).

I think I can safely say that we are all fat, ugly and/or have a pedo smirk as a natural smile.

By the way, I really really want to use Ugh's video....I mean realy really really! Use it! I dont know why, I'm just curious at how many hits it'll get. Plus it is pretty damn funny to the point where I'd like it to represent all men at GR.

Lets just send mattay out there he has an uncanny ability to find good looking asians...

Although i don't think what he does is legal.

Bretimus_v2 said:
So is this ad hypothetical?

Nope.

Totally going to create it - probably tomorrow night.
Which section of craigslist should I post it to, and in what cities first?

Man for woman? I don't know.

Missed Connections? Its not like any of you saw this random gamer chick at the bus stop and were to afraid to talk to her there so you created some creepy internet posting.

I'd say under Gigs, but I don't think GR is paying for this.

Somewhere in the personals. Then put ads in other major cities as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod