We need some women

UrbanMasque said:
Female Gamers Wanted:

Dwight+Question+2.jpg

(What do we want in a female gamer active in our forums - 1st we need to look at what has worked and hasn't worked)

- They need to identify a genre preference.
- Post at least once a day
- Cute & willing to post pictures (would be nice - but not necessary. Posting pictures is something we ALL do so don't get sexist. Lastly, Hot female gamers don't exist so get it out of your mind.)
- +18 (non-negotiable)
- Any Race
- Any region (preferably English speaker)
- Knowledge of Tosh.0 or other gamer pop culture items a plus.

What else guys? I WILL be posting this on every Craigslist in major cities. What section of Craigslist should I post it under?

Must have 360 and a strong STRONG love for British accents ....<.<....>.>...

-Must be at least high school educated
-if you are an English speaker, no leet speak (EX: "Tyme 4 u 2 go lol" is NOT English)
-and no fatties (okay, I'm just kidding with this one)

danielrbischoff said:
I f****** lol'd. Sounds so out of character for you.

Know this, Daniel. I can be really good with a knife when someone is forcing me to be a woman.

If they could sing that would be amazing but thats asking way too much i love a woman who can sing

requirements
-must be at least 18
-cant be stupid and must be able to speak proper english
-has to have good taste in games
-HAS TO BE A WOMAN!!!!!!

UrbanMasque said:
( Lastly, Hot female gamers don't exist so get it out of your mind.)
They do exist, it's just rarer to find than, say, Astatine.

Longo_2_guns said:
That explains so much, and yet so little.
This, very much so.

Story?
Pics?
Hormones?

Also, pre and post op are acceptable.

Longo_2_guns said:
UrbanMasque said:
(Lastly, Hot, sane, non-casual female gamers don't exist so get it out of your mind.)
Don't worry, I fixed that for you.

^Longo - much more accurate, thank you. but may I add.

UrbanMasque said:
(Lastly, Hot, sane, non-casual female gamers who you would be willing to team up with in a competitive Co-Op game don't exist so get it out of your mind.)

UrbanMasque said:
Longo_2_guns said:
UrbanMasque said:
(Lastly, Hot, sane, non-casual female gamers don't exist so get it out of your mind.)

UrbanMasque said:
(Lastly, Hot, sane, non-casual female gamers who you would be willing to team up with in a competitive Co-Op game don't exist so get it out of your mind.)

They exist, just not here. My buddy list on xbox live is filled with almost nothing but female gamers I met through online games (mostly left 4 dead). I don't have pictures of all of them, and the age of some is questionable but those are details irrelevant to this conversation.

There are a lot more sane female gamers than you think. You can find them easy in online games if you can get them to talk on their mic (on xbox live EVERYONE has a mic so there is no excuse for them not to talk).

You guys should start a xbox live crusade to get girls to join these forums.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Trannies welcome!
Dumb-and-Dumber-dumb-and-dumber-6243010-853-461.jpg

Hey Necro - please excuse my friend.. He's a little slow.

FrozenBacon said:
the age of some is questionable but those are details irrelevant to this conversation.

chris_hansen.gif

Look, the world is full of passive Gamers thanks to smallville, plants vs zombies, and Halo :evil:
but here at GR - we crave more than gamers who just pick games based on pop culture influences.
wine-snob.jpg

Unless you're hot of course.
When you were playing Left 4 Dead with those chicks were u constantly reviving their asses? Scale of 1-10 how pissed were you getting when playing with them?

NNNOOOOWWWW back on target. We don't need to cater the craigslist ad to the post-op Lesbian crowd - we've got that avenue covered. What else should we put in the ad? Are we acceptin Traps?

UrbanMasque said:
When you were playing Left 4 Dead with those chicks were u constantly reviving their asses? Scale of 1-10 how pissed were you getting when playing with them?

I'm a certified badass zombie killer so the skill of my teammates does not matter, but I never got pissed off at them because they almost always did what I told them to do and never tried anything stupid. I never tried to revive them. My left 4 dead policy is that anyone who needs revival is a weak link and doesn't deserve to be revived (unless, it is me, of course).

FrozenBacon said:
UrbanMasque said:
Longo_2_guns said:
UrbanMasque said:

UrbanMasque said:

They exist, just not here.
They do, my roommate's girlfriend is like a 8 and she plays WOW, Fable 3, wants to play Skyrim and plays Halo. I told my roommate that he was lucky. Every cool gamer girl that I've met that was at least a 7 out of 10 was already taken and usually by guys who don't even know what a game controller is.

MattAY said:
Awww yeeeeee

link_raep_face_by_linkrapefaceplz.png
I lol'd so hard at this and I mean literally not that bulls*** where people say lol and didn't even smirk

FrozenBacon said:
My left 4 dead policy is that anyone who needs revival is a weak link and doesn't deserve to be revived (unless, it is me, of course).

I want you in my zombie apocalypse party...... Or at least someone like you

I think some gamer girls might be too intimidated to join a game forum and sound stupid, me personally if a girl says she's into video games, comics, star wars or superheroes and passes a basic quiz verifying their knowledge they are good in the book no matter what

Nothing wrong with any women coming around here, however, I do have a few concerns.

Mainly:
No fatties.
No uglies.
No fat uglies.
No ugly fatties.
No women that are men.
No men that are women.
No women that are not human.
No women that are not terrestrial.
No women that are not breathing.
No women that are being made to breathe artificially.
No cyborgs.

And absolutely no fat, ugly, transgender, artificial breathing cyborgs, or any combination there-of.

Also, all women are free to speak their mind but must ultimately agree that I am, and always am, correct.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod