We need some women

Seriously, though. I think we're skipping the most important issue here.

Girls typically run screaming from me after they wake up in my room, so how are we supposed to get them in here?

Should I make a YouTube video? Have me telling women, "Do you want me to be your Guitar Hero?" then have a little rock star moment? Oh wait, I've totally done that. In all seriousness, I don't care if there's women in the forums or not. I come to this site in seek of intelligence and honesty.

UghRochester said:
I come to this site in seek of intelligence and honesty.

Seriously, can I ask that daniel puts Ugh's sexy riff video on the homepage of GR? For the sake of getting more women!

1000x500px-LL-a0560b4d_NotSureIfSerious.jpg

you can tell 90% of those are males, doesn't make it right, but still.

i could never guess the female though, though number 4 did come to mind as one of the potentials if that indeed is the female.

StudioTan said:
You could always place a want ad on Craigslist.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Lets do this - Why don't we come up with a craigslist ad requesting female Gamers - I'm sure we can all put our heads together and come up with something funny.

*I smell GR community Project!*

I, for one, think we could use some dark meat on these here boards... (but don't tell tigerlily).

I concur. Nothing wrong with some sweet sweeeeet chocolate.
And asian sweetness too....twinkies? Let's get some sweet sweeeeet twinkies.
May aswell go the whole hog and whip up some vanilla milkshakes too.

So to sum up - any girl please, any girl.

Female Gamers Wanted:

Dwight+Question+2.jpg

(What do we want in a female gamer active in our forums - 1st we need to look at what has worked and hasn't worked)

- They need to identify a genre preference.
- Post at least once a day
- Cute & willing to post pictures (would be nice - but not necessary. Posting pictures is something we ALL do so don't get sexist. Lastly, Hot female gamers don't exist so get it out of your mind.)
- +18 (non-negotiable)
- Any Race
- Any region (preferably English speaker)
- Knowledge of Tosh.0 or other gamer pop culture items a plus.

What else guys? I WILL be posting this on every Craigslist in major cities. What section of Craigslist should I post it under?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod