We need some women

I probably shouldn't do much with the actual writing part, because of the whole misogyny thing. I just hate them so much! And they have cooties!

Haha, no really, women are bitches and whores.

StickyGreenGamer said:
Missed Connections? Its not like any of you saw this random gamer chick at the bus stop and were to afraid to talk to her there so you created some creepy internet posting.

I'd say under Gigs, but I don't think GR is paying for this.

Somewhere in the personals. Then put ads in other major cities as well.

I was thinking more along the lines of "Casual Encounters"

But if some do arrive on our forum doorstep - we have to claim complete ignorance as to how they arrived here and treat them indifferently.

Until we get their pictures, agreed?

Kidding about that last part.. but it IS going into the personals. We have TONS of bachelor studs here for the right gamer gal. No reason it shouldn't.

UrbanMasque said:
StickyGreenGamer said:
Missed Connections? Its not like any of you saw this random gamer chick at the bus stop and were to afraid to talk to her there so you created some creepy internet posting.

But if some do arrive on our forum doorstep - we have to claim complete ignorance as to how they arrived here and treat them indifferently.

Kidding about that last part.. but it IS going into the personals. We have TONS of bachelor studs here for the right gamer gal. No reason it shouldn't.

Should we agree on roles for the different forum members so we have a sense of personality.

We have to be more than pervert 1, pervert 2, nerd 1, nerd 2, and virgin 1-1000.

We need a suave one, a dashing one, etc. Gotta present ourselves in a manner that they will want to stay around.

I think we'll be ok.
No one will say anything outlandish until after we feel them out. 8)

I don't think they'll reveal their genders for the first 50 or so posts anyway, and if she starts a post with "As a woman, I think - " BAN HER ON THE SPOT!

Necro - I'm SUPER confused. You were born a guy. You had surgery to become a woman only to wind up dating women?

why.gif

UrbanMasque said:
I think we'll be ok.
No one will say anything outlandish until after we feel them out. 8)

I don't think they'll reveal their genders for the first 50 or so posts anyway, and if she starts a post with "As a woman, I think - " BAN HER ON THE SPOT!

Necro - I'm SUPER confused. You were born a guy. You had surgery to become a woman only to wind up dating women?

why.gif

Makes sense to me. Why play with 2 boobs when you can play with 4. If anything, it is revolutionary thinking.

KurtCobain94 said:
UrbanMasque said:
StickyGreenGamer said:

Should we agree on roles for the different forum members so we have a sense of personality.

We have to be more than pervert 1, pervert 2, nerd 1, nerd 2, and virgin 1-1000.

We need a suave one, a dashing one, etc. Gotta present ourselves in a manner that they will want to stay around.

Can I be a suave pervert?

If you haven't put it out yet, make sure she knows how to cook too. I'm cooking my own dinner right now, I have to tell you, I'm not really enjoying this shit.

Is Pervert 2 less degrading than Pervert 1? Kind of like "Pervert 1 is a pervert! Pervert 2 is a pervert, but you know, in like a sweet way."

Cause if that is the case, I'd just rather be Pervert 1.

Pervert 2, I would think, is an upgraded version of Pervert 1 like how Fire 2 is an upgraded version of Fire 1 in the older Final Fantasies.

I don't think signing up an account with just your right hand really counts.

Ha ha! Do you see what I did there?

Oh god, I'm so alone.

Longo_2_guns said:
I don't think signing up an account with just your right hand really counts.

Ha ha! Do you see what I did there?

Oh god, I'm so alone.

The important thing is that you acknowledge and accept this my friend. We are proud of you for making this first step.

How long until Urbs gets arrested for soliciting prostitution?

"I swear officer, we just wanted some women for our forum!"
"So that's what kids are calling it these days"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod