Hello old friends, does anyone remember my cheeks?

It is also the summer, people are out and about doing stuff...

Although I am amazed that so many vets are showing up in the past month. So welcome back, Himashi.

Seeing your guys names again..

IskGg.png

^Dude, have you seen the MMO someone made where the characters all have that face? I saw a commercial for it and rofled my copter. I don't remember what it's called, though.

I guess go to your profile, click on the "How do I get a medal?" link in your little Medals box...then save as my friend, save as.

MattAY said:
I guess go to your profile, click on the "How do I get a medal?" link in your little Medals box...then save as my friend, save as.
By the way, you guys need to update that shit. Spoilers, I'm an immobile oak, no need to not put the amount of posts required for it.

HIMASHI!

Why the hell is everyone coming back all of a sudden? Me and Stephen (DWTC) just got back a few weeks ago. I'm loving this old school GR reunion.

Hi Himashi.

This is White Rabbit. I'm an admin now so...BAN!

Just kidding. I wouldn't ban those chubby cheeks. Although those childlike cheeks made it damn near impossible for me to ever imagine you posting something from lemon party :p.

downwitdaclown69 said:
and you never thought of me... I get sad face

Should have mentioned the El Dorado people, I remember you and I also remember how much I hate the music you like.

ICP :?

Also what ever happened to Dobby? She's got to have a few kids by now right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod