Memooooriiiiiiees

danielrbischoff said:
Green_Lantern said:
I enjoyed being a complete ass to Daniel when he first came along. <3
Hahaha, I hated you and Longo in those early days. Now I like you both a lot :)
I like to think I helped break you in from being a naive little youngster to something much bigger. Stronger. Faster then you ever were before.

Speaking of which, you've been here how long and you don't know how to do multiple quotes? God, you're terrible!

I remember there was a week where people started talking directly to me. I knew I was part of the group.

Ugh pretending to be a girl.

Longo dressing up like one.

Being chosen as Best Poster 2 years in a row.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I remember there was a week where people started talking directly to me. I knew I was part of the group.
Yeah, I had a sort of experience like this. Took me a little while.

I remember the Quest, posting in the post your pictures thread only for the next person to post be Dobby, meaning my pictures were overshadowed by a wave of OMG SO HOT!

I remember more, but typing is hard on my phone.

NickKmet said:
I really miss GhostTrip. and thetank.
I'm agreeing half of what you said, because you and I are both mutual friends with thetank. However, GhostTrip has been missing for a while. It's a cold case I hope gets solved one day.

I remember One, he's just about the only reason I came to this place. Pretty cool dude.

I think one sent me an uber weird PM about liking women with hairy armpits and pretty much hair everywhere else.

I never looked at his posts the same way again.

I fondly remember Frozen, Blackstar and I spamming the shit out of the forums. Not in the spammy way spam is done now but in a more enjoyable for all spam manner.

I also remember trying to argue with some kid named Indiana Dallas Jones. GR was my first forum and I didn't know what a troll was and thought it was a land of maturity and respect.

Fuck was I ever retarded for thinking that.

Oh and then there were the console wars that a bunch of people were a part of.

Wes said:
White Rabbit and Frozen when they were the Lenny and Carl of GR

Now we're the Lenny and Carl of real life. When we get to see each other anyways.

Wow this topic brought back a crazy amount of memories... some of my favourites were basically the spammers who caused serious ruckus...
honorable mentions to:

Buu (he was a hacker that didn't hack, lol)
TheNesMan (Lets face it.. he did spam pretty hard)
Shane (He once bench pressed 15,000 pounds)

Anyone else remember Game Revolution vs. El Dorado?
That had to be one of the lowest points in GR history.

I loved the ranking systems.. It caused so much havoc.

and 5mcnrk (sp?)
when she posted a picture of herself everyone went completely insane and she disappeared forever (way to go guys).

I remember when I used to be a moderator (Nintendo forums with Sounds) way back when. Kaanchtoofan hit me up on aim and interviewed me I was like wth?

I remember the whole dobby thing.

I remember a lot of the older users such as SilentPlayer, Shaft, Sounds, Kaanchtoofan, maca, ilovemycouch, that hot girl SilentEyes and her Mercury Cougar, I also remember d4m who later changed his name to flyingkiwi

this site has changed so much. Doubt anyone remembers me. what happened to the ranks? :( those were fun.

HolyKnight, there was a nuclear war. It wiped out every member during your time. That baseball card you got there, that's worth alot.

Just kidding. Anyways, you don't me. I'm UghRochester, I create and post videos I find humorous. I can't say much about myself, because I'm a pea-brain. Anyways, it's always great seeing old members coming back. It's like my own GR history channel, except sometimes the history isn't fact, but rather bullshit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle