Another Film/TV Topic

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I LIE!

I'm bored at work. So I was pondering this:

If I was on my deathbed RIGHT now, what would be the happiest memory of my life?
Then I couldn't honestly think of one that is apt as a life ender!

Maybe when I scored the winning try against our rivals in school at rugby? Or maybe when I first got head? Perhaps when me and my mates were all on the beach for an all-nighter drinking cider by the fire and chatting the glories that was our 18 year old life? My first ever wank? Corrr I dunno. But that hopefully means the best is yet to come!

Anyway, what's your happiest ever life moment? And if it's sexy - details please. Pictures if you have them.

I would have to say that it would be the day I had my first son. I was in my junior year of university and it was the craziest year of my life (pregnant wife who was teaching elementary school, I was taking way too many classes, holding down a job and an internship). Anyway, I'm sitting at the hospital holding this brand new baby, probably looking about as scared/overwhelmed as a guy could be, when I had this huge realization that this was my kid and the beginning of my family! It was one of those "well duh" but at the same time life-affiriming moments. And I realized that my wife and I were no longer a guy and a girl that liked to hang out and do things together and decided that we wanted to make it more permanent, but two people who wanted to build something together. And this little, wiggly creature bonded us forever.

If I remember correctly, I cried (happy tears).

The time I went to Canada, visited TNO, got 2 fat chicks drunk and got some wicked ass head.

There's really nothing I can say after Bret's post, so I ain't trying.

I sure hope this isn't a "one-up" thread.

You should try anyway Chris. It's therapeutic, not to mention weird, to differentiate what things actually warrant "happiness" in your life and what things fall more into the "entertaining" or "fleeting" categories.

That's an interesting question. I don't think I could pick one time as the happiest moment of my life.

Over 20 years of playing hockey have brought some great times. Game winning goals, shutouts, wins when we had no right to do so. Thinking about it, it's almost sad that some of my best moments came from playing hockey for so long.

As far as sexy moments, I don't have many. I slept with a former stripper on a beach next to a campfire one night a few years back. I've had a few three-somes with my girlfriend. I'll hold off on details of those for fear of telling too much. I have a pic of her kissing a girl at a kissing both from a year ago. I'll try to find it.

Edit: I really hope this won't turn into a 1-up thread, because I can't compete to the birth of a child.

Well, I guess you're right. I never meant to diminish the wickedness of the head received that fateful night. She was a real pro! Thanks, Bret!

+ 1 sexual conquests, touchdown passes

UglykitteN said:
Edit: I really hope this won't turn into a 1-up thread, because I can't compete to the birth of a child.

You just did...

UglykitteN said:
I've had a few three-somes with my girlfriend. I'll hold off on details of those for fear of telling too much. I have a pic of her kissing a girl at a kissing both from a year ago.

And you won.

Bretimus_v2 said:
And I realized that my wife and I were no longer a guy and a girl that liked to hang out and do things together and decided that we wanted to make it more permanent, but two people who wanted to build something together. And this little, wiggly creature bonded us forever.

My vote is for this, so far. The closest I'll ever get to this feeling is when my sister gives birth in December. I imagine I'll have some version of the "well duh" moment when I'm holding him for the first time. That will be as close to one of those moments that I really care to get.

My happiest moment... there sure are a lot of them. But now that I think about it something does indeed stand out. When my father said to me that I've become a man.

My family and I were sailing on our sailing boat. Besides me there was also my father, my mother and my seven year old younger brother. It looked to be like a normal day, sunny with a bit of clouds when suddenly all hell broke loose. A storm came out of nowhere and we were on the open sea. It started to rain like in a hurricane and the winds upped from 10-15 knots to 35-40. My father ordered us to get inside and bunker down and even though we couldn't hear him due to the lightning and thundering we still understood the look on his face: 'Shit just got real.'

But as I've started to walk down I had a wish not to leave my father alone. I wanted to help him, wanted to stay with him. So I turned around and said that I'd be with him, despite what he said. He is a stern, but goodhearted man so naturally he yelled at me, but I didn't move. I said that I will stay with him, that I will help him no matter what the cost and if he likes it or not. He formed a smile and passed me a life jacket whilst saying with a grin: 'My boy has just become a man.' And though the rain was falling down as if God himself ordered everything to drown I still believe that I saw a tear in my fathers eyes. Probably my imagination, but you cannot really understand what his words meant to me, mean to me...

What happened then was the ride of my life - we barely escaped the storm and sought shelter on a nearby island. After an hour or so the storm passed. My mother and brother came out of the cabin and we all sat on the deck, smiling... but I think that I've had the biggest smile of them all. :)

Four years since have passed and I still remember this as if it happened yesterday...

Kijan said:
He formed a smile and passed me a life jacket whilst saying with a grin: 'My boy has just become a man.' And though the rain was falling down as if God himself ordered everything to drown I still believe that I saw a tear in my fathers eyes. Probably my imagination, but you cannot really understand what his words meant to me, mean to me...

My mother and brother came out of the cabin and we all sat on the deck, smiling... but I think that I've had the biggest smile of them all. :)

Four years since have passed and I still remember this as if it happened yesterday...

...........................                 Okay look.
I've clearly underplayed the quality of the wicked ass head.

It evokes melting Marshmallow walls dripping S'mores through their pores. She had chubby cheeks so you could lose yourself in the folds of her smile. She knew to squeeze the balls, she knew to massage the prostate. Poetry in motion. okay i'm done

Chris_Crime said:
It evokes melting Marshmallow walls dripping S'mores through their pores. She had chubby cheeks so you could lose yourself in the folds of her smile. She knew to squeeze the balls, she knew to massage the prostate. Poetry in motion. okay i'm done

It's like I'm there...

img1141b.jpg

Found it. Decided I wouldn't post the original high-rez picture.

I meant the pearl necklace in uglykitten's pic. I also like the dollar bills stuffed down her bra.

They were collecting money to donate to Breast Cancer research. The convention that this was taken at lasted 4 days. I think they raised something like $300 or something. There was another cabana that was donating money to the USO. Donate $20 and you get a shot of this expensive vodka they had. Not sure how much they raised, however.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod