Memooooriiiiiiees

Robmiester said:
and 5mcnrk (sp?)
when she posted a picture of herself everyone went completely insane and she disappeared forever (way to go guys).

Didn't that end up being a fake prank account by Grey or somebody?

It's absolutely always a prank if there's a girl.

Apart from Enigma...I miss her :'(

HolyKnight said:
I remember when I used to be a moderator (Nintendo forums with Sounds) way back when. Kaanchtoofan hit me up on aim and interviewed me I was like wth?

I remember the whole dobby thing.

I remember a lot of the older users such as SilentPlayer, Shaft, Sounds, Kaanchtoofan, maca, ilovemycouch, that hot girl SilentEyes and her Mercury Cougar, I also remember d4m who later changed his name to flyingkiwi

this site has changed so much. Doubt anyone remembers me. what happened to the ranks? :( those were fun.

I remember you quite a bit. Silent eyes. Forgot about her. Should ask Icepick about her lol.

And he interviewed you? Haha.

Icepick..

Let this be a warning never to accept that guy on any video chats..

I remember you HolyKnight.. It seems as if e-generations have gone by doesn't it?

and 5mcrnk could have very well been a prank, although she did have a lot of posts..
It was probably Grey, or Chaos_Monkey

yeah, it was over aim

back when the boards had the covert ops section.

he was like "Theres debate if you know your nintendo knowledge" I was like umm??? yeah you're being considered to be a mod. He asked me a couple of question and then said thanks lol I was like ok?

Rob I remember you also. I take it a lot of you also changed your user names? I might need updating with that.

There still is Covert Ops, but now it's just hidden.

Also, I still don't get why the forums used to all be independently moderated. That just makes no sense to me.

WickedLiquid said:
I remember my early years here. There were like 4-5 female members; Enigma, Tigerlilly, white-noise, Dobby, etc Now this place is full of dudes. But at least it's all guys and not guys in drag. That type of psychological scarring belongs on Playstaion Home.
[/quote]

woop woop!!

haha no ive been trying to come on here atleast every 6 months or less ;) I want to fulfill my dream of becoming a mod................................ maybe if i start posting everyday again................................................. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod