The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

Rakon said:
Wow, that red Australia is intense. I wouldn't go outside, out of fear of a zombie takeover (not those pussy BRAINS!! zombies, I'm talking about the infected, you know, the ones that you would actually have to RUN away from)

No, me and my friends were going on about how it's 'The Mist', but with a bunch of evil zombie Rangas instead of monsters.

Ranga is such an Australian word, like Kangaroo or Crocodile.

UK doesnt have fun words, just shit, posh, really hard to understand words - like Condecending or Pedantic.

Trippysmurf said:
madster111 said:
LawnGnome said:
Trippysmurf said:
madster111 said:

Translation please.

The interwebs say it is Australian slang for "redhead". Why is Australian lingo so retarded?

Ranga makes awesome sense, mate.
R edhead
A nd
N ot
G ood
A t anthing

Why, you Aussie's are so picky. See, we just call them "dumbass" here.

Also, wouldn't it be Rangaa?

I think madster has red hair.

Ranga is our term for a redhead taken from an Orangutan (big orange ape).

There are other terms too.... Fanta Pants comes to mind...

What do you guys have against Redheads?

Although we call them gingers, fire crotch, hot.. actually that's a personal preference.

What? Red on the heads means you stay in the bed.

I know, I was at my buddy's place last night and slept over. When I woke up there was nothing to eat in his house except the left over junk food from the night before, ugh. I think I'm now diabetic, lol.

So this weekend I played the new Deadlands board game. Anybody a major geek like me and play real (not Monopoly or Life) board games, or tabletop RPGs? I loved the Deadlands tabletop rpg, when we could find somebody with little enough of a life to run that damn game...way too much involved. The board game was pretty fun the second time around. The first time there was a lot to learn and we all sucked pretty bad.

Anyway, does anybody here ever play games like this anymore? List some of your favortie board or RPG games if you do :D

Favs:
Cosmic Encounter
Runebound
Settlers of Catan
Duel of Ages
Call of Cthulu

I play everyonce in a while.

Some of the good ones: Fire and Axe, Shadows over Camelot, Arkham Horror, Pirate's Cove.

Blech, I have a nasty headcold today.

Back in the day I started with a game called Hero's Quest. Amazing game, a nice intro do D&D if you ask me.

Now i'm onto Warhammer, I began building a 40k Tau army a year ago, and I am an established Greenskin player in the Fantasy Realm...constrasting styles indeed on those two games.

I would like to play more board games and table tops. Catan, Risk, Shogun, Diplomacy, etc. Anything i'm game for, literally.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133