The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

Push?

@TrippySmurf, I think Hackman is aging (well). In his case, he just always looked kind of... mature. Even as a young man. Opposite of babyface, I guess.

Cones are dumb and overrated. Give me my treat in a cup with a small spoon, please.

Apple juice DOES hit the spot.

Tell you what I love in the morning, a nice cup of coffee with a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes mmm.

In the morning, i have half a glass of water, and a Panadol. (Tylenol, americans)

Also, i love Apple + Watermelon juice.

If I have time and cash, I like to get a cafe con leche and a guava y queso pastelito for breakfast. But usually I just starve until lunch at 2 pm.

Trippysmurf said:
If I have time and cash, I like to get a cafe con leche and a guava y queso pastelito for breakfast. But usually I just starve until lunch at 2 pm.

English please.

I went into Starbucks and asked for a Large Double Double and they said they didn't have large... To which I responded "do you have 3 sizes? Ok, well you know the biggest one you have? That would be a large."

So, other ausssies..

Enjoying the dust this fine morning?
Was quite pretty when the sun came up and everything was red, but now my brothers green ute is orange..

I admit, it scared the shit out of me too when i woke up and the sky was RED..
A hell of a lot of things went through my mind, and none of them were 'oh shit, we just got DUSTd'.

Non-Aussies;
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009 ... ion=justin

That looks AWESOME!

You know what I love as well, the girl in the main photo on that article looks like such a hooker.

Wow, that red Australia is intense. I wouldn't go outside, out of fear of a zombie takeover (not those pussy BRAINS!! zombies, I'm talking about the infected, you know, the ones that you would actually have to RUN away from)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master