The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

robot-dance_gif-anime-090820.gif

The Deku Tree was such a pussy!
zelda_ocarina_of_time.jpg

You have to go inside him and get rid of whatever is giving him a tummy ache and then he dies anyways!

Barry Burton wants to tap Jill's ass
300px-BarryBurton.PNG

Is it just me, or does Barry secretly want to screw Jill's brains out? I know many other boys fantasised of pixelated boobs in 1996, so why wouldn't he?

Worst video game ever?
reachforthestars.jpg

uhhhh.... yeeeeeeah........

Too many 11 yr old kids play MMORPG's
world_of_warcraft.jpg

I'm sick and tired of getting to know a girl online only to find out it's really an 11 yr old boy who hasn't hit puberty. God damnit, I'm not a fucking pedophile!

There isn't enough violence in video games
violent-manhunt.jpg

How come there isn't a Saw game yet? I bet they're waiting to get it right cause movie games always suck.

There isn't enough sex in video games
lara_croft_tomb_raider_anniversary_03.jpg

Still waiting for a Lara Croft Wii game with a Flesh Light remote.... I know you've got them Japan.

SNES was the shit and don't you forget it!
snes.jpg

Hey kids, your games suck ass. SNES was better during it's prime. Just thought you should know.

Yeah i have to agree with everything BlackStar's said, but especially the SNES part.

I don't play nearly as many games as I used to and it's not my fault, it's your fault games.
It's your fault. I didn't leave you, video games.. You left me.

go unreal engine rhythm game yourself in the face. :evil:

NickKmet said:
MattAY said:
You forgot racism...there isn't enough racism in games

Yes, cause apparently, people in Africa aren't black, and wouldn't be black if they turned into zombies.
:disgust2:
You're Chris (a white guy) shooting black zombies. I think there is some racism there.

Maybe because white guys never put hispanics through slavery?
EDIT: Rich white guys might pay very little for hispanics to work though

If my joke turns into a serious discussion about discrimination, I will kill you all.

MattAY said:
If my joke turns into a serious discussion about discrimination, I will kill you all.
Come'on MattAY, you know I take your jokes until the very last post :wink:

Also The Deku Tree was at the end of photosynthesis

lol, MattAY, don't worry. I don't want to turn it into a serious discussion, because it shouldn't be, especially when concerning that game. NO FUCKING SHIT that zombies in Africa would most likely be black. BIG WHOOP.

BlackStar said:
I'm sick and tired of getting to know a girl online only to find out it's really an 11 yr old boy who hasn't hit puberty. God damnit, I'm not a fucking pedophile!

And yet it sounds like the universe is conspiring to make you one. Will you fight your own destiny?

NickKmet said:
how come nobody complains when we shoot hispanics in RE though?

Is that a rhetorical question, or did you actually want an answer?

Anyway, I have to agree SNES was the best, for me the best part was beating your friend and being able to look him square in the eyes, not trash talk over a head mic.

Is that a rhetorical question, or did you actually want an answer?

It was rhetorical. you can answer it if you want though. i just think the argument that RE is racism for having black zombies in Africa is as absurd as it gets. And trying to say the white man shooting the black zombies is racism is a moot point because white men shoot zombies from all different races in the other RE games. It's not like blacks are intentionally singled out. this sequel title just happens to be set in Africa.

used44 said:
Actually there is a SAW game releasing next month for consoles.

I don't know which is worse; a SAW game or the fact that a sixth SAW movie is coming out this Halloween, just like every Halloween for the past six years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master