The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

NickKmet said:
lol, nice job bretimus. Now you don't have to sift through his s***.

<shudders> I already had to do that to make sure a dime cleared the older one's system once. Not fun. For all of you without kids, this story will hopefully be good birth control.

Speaking of birth control, it turns out my boss wanted me to work on one of his affiliate sites that wasn't working.

Its an adult products website.

I can now officially put "smut peddler" on my resume.

I need to get a young couple something for a housewarming gift. Any ideas? Keep in mind that it's getting cold here with snow not far away, so "patio set" might be a bit out of season.

Trippysmurf said:
Speaking of birth control, it turns out my boss wanted me to work on one of his affiliate sites that wasn't working.

used44 said:
I need to get a young couple something for a housewarming gift. Any ideas?

I may be able to assist you...

Huh, there's a marital aid that looks like Obama called "The Head O State".

Trippysmurf said:
Trippysmurf said:

used44 said:
I need to get a young couple something for a housewarming gift. Any ideas?

I may be able to assist you...

Huh, there's a marital aid that looks like Obama called "The Head O State".

Haha. I was not meaning to make a connection between your situation and mine. Promse.

Longo_2_guns said:
So, Trippy, what kind of sex toy should I buy?

The creepiest thing, by far, is a pair of rubber feet based on Jenna Jamison's. I understand that some people have a foot fetish, but really?

BigZell2020 said:
MattAY said:
Links you need to hurry up and be 23. I'm all alone in the 23 crew after my recent departure from the 22 bruddas.

Enjoy it, 24 is where s*** starts to fall apart, I'll tell ya what.

I'm 26 and let me tell you 24 isn't that bad at all. When you hit 25 you feel old. But then when you hit 26 you realise it won't be long until you're 30 so it's best to just enjoy the rest of your 20's instead of worrying about the future :D

EDIT, when I went to the Misc page, it said this was post # 666..... whoooooaaaaa.

I turn 28 in less than a month and let me say, I still don't feel old. I think it's a matter of how you feel physically. I can still do a standing backflip, when I no longer can...then I will be old.

LawnGnome said:
I suffer from Patrick Stewart syndrome: I was born looking & feeling 50-years-old, but remain that way.

It's actually scary how he looks the exact same in the X-Men movies as he does in Star Trek. But there are others who share the same "never change" face such as Dick Clark and Bob Barker.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex