The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

Snakes do indeed have a small slit-like hole about two inches from the end of their tail.

Also, why would you slide down a snake? No, you slide down a slide. That makes sense.

...So, why exactly are we discussing snakes slit-like holes now?

As for board games, i never really like any of them. Usually monotonous & crappier than online video games.

Relax madster, you still got to make your mundane opinion about board games. You're such a snake slit-like hole.

I've learnt something new about snakes - FAAAABULOUS!

I dont know why either, UK is pretty dumb. Like I said, it's aimed at kids, and I think they probably try and give off the impression that the snakes are your friends. "Hey buddy, slide down me I dont mind".

C'mon, MattAY, don't try and brush off your pervy interest of snake slit-holes onto how dumb the UK is. We all noticed.

Hey now, why is Madster bashing board games? I bet he's only ever heard of Parker Bros and Milton Bradley games anyway. Try something by Days of Wonder or Rio Grande or Mayfair games before you go badmouthing them. I bet you've never played as game like Dominion or Puerto Rico before.

Now, now. No need to get heated, we are just expressing opinions. He can think all board games are boring, as wrong as he is, as that's his opinion.

Dominion, now there is an interesting game. Forgot about that one. Anybody ever play the DOOM board game? Or the WoW board game? What are your opinions on them?

Agreed. While I think the WoW board game isnt in and of itself bad, the sheer time it takes to complete makes it horrid. Meanwhile the DOOM board game is so insainely difficult that its not even fun to play. Its close to impossible for the non-zombies to win.

The board game, I have actually never played the computer game.

Any Ticket to Ride players here, that is probably the best "special store" board game to play with people who haven't played more hardcore board games. It's simple but it requires strategy and that strategy is not hard to figure out and build.

And for those of you who can't quite handle a full game of Puerto Rico, may I suggest San Juan, the simplified card game version.

Oh, there's also Lunch Money, a card game where you play as kindergarten girls beating the snot out of each other on the playground.

Changing topics: I have the house to myself for a week, which means I get to cook. And fuck yeah, snow crab clusters are only $5 a pound. And Bacon is BOGO! Now to find some sort of cheese deal and I'm in business.

Trippy, you lucky fuck! I love having the house to myself. Have a party! And invite me of course :D
OR alternatively you could have an epic game marathon, although the former suggests more social activity.

Aw, you're gonna have a GREAT weekend!

MattAY said:
Trippy, you lucky f***! I love having the house to myself. Have a party! And invite me of course :D
OR alternatively you could have an epic game marathon, although the former suggests more social activity.

Aw, you're gonna have a GREAT weekend!

Weekend? Its for two weekends that I don't have to deal with my folks. And yes, they will be great.

Tonight is the first night of Oktoberfest at the German restaurant in town. That means great beer and hot waitresses in low-cut dirndl.

Tomorrow I have to drive my folks to the airport, then I'm heading straight to a comic book convention with Billy West, Phil Lamaar and John Dimaggio, amongst others, and later that night my friends birthday which will end in more Ultimate Alliance 2.

Sunday I'm helping my friends bottle their homemade beer, buy an XBox 360, and then we're seeing Zombieland.

During the week I'm trying to throw a barbecue, and might do something at my house next Friday.

But yeah, anyone who finds themselves in Miami this week, let me know.

Trippy said:
Sunday I'm helping my friends bottle their homemade beer, buy an XBox 360, and then we're seeing Zombieland.

So wait are you buying an XBox or are you helping your friends buy an XBox?

I'm more jealous of your seafood than your weekend alone. Land-locked states suck when it comes to seafood.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fargoman