The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

I thought Skullcandy was all the buzz nowadays.

Either way, I'm doomed to my generic Sony earphones for the foreseeable future.

They're HD595s...I have a pair of Audio Technica cans that I really like also, but they are noise canceling so I mainly use those to travel with.

I have some in-ear Senn CX-300 IIs. They SUCK without a decent driver.
Amped up, they're great, but otherwise - ie, ipod, iphone..etc, they're completely useless & have the same bass qualitys as cheese.

Hey! Are we ingoring the thread? No not in my watch! Do X-Rays in the airport effect consoles? Because my PS2(my PS3 can't play PS2 games) was not working very well after I returned from holiday.

Yeah, duh. That's why they say to take laptops and other electronics out of your bag.

Why would you take a console on holiday anyway? That's what very unpopular teens and little fat kids do....

My birthday was on Monday.

-On Friday I went to a German bierhaus for schnitzel and a liter of Warsteiner Oktoberfest.
-On Saturday went to a great breakfast diner, played DnD with friends, then had some Sam Adams Oktoberfest with other friends while playing Arkham Asylum
-On Sunday my friends and I drove down to Key Largo to Alabama Jack's, home of best conch fritters in Key Largo. They Are. Then got sushi and sake with my parents.
-On Monday had ribs with my parents and had more Sam Adams Oktoberfest.
-And finally on Tuesday I went to Titanic, a local brewery, for their Oktoberfest.

Thank you everyone for the warm wishes and a few mothers.

used44 said:
Damn, that's a lot of eating out. Not nearly enough drinking though.

Seriously. I'm actually going to go for a jog on Saturday to work off some of these pounds, and you are also right: I didn't have any Spaten Oktoberfest that weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133