The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

Stone Brewery's 9th Epic is also released today.

They make a special batch of beer starting at 01/01/01 and ending 12/12/12. Supposedly you are to drink all 12 on the 12th in order for the best beer experience ever.

Probably because after 12 beers you're pretty hammered.

Today my I got my first PS3 disc read error. 09/09/09, Lucky me! Seriously, I was about to buy Beatles Rock Band, so .. dodged a bullet it seems.
On the other hand, damn, disc drive error sux.

About Sonic: Looking forward to the new 2D Sonic game! Dunno what i'll play it on, but yeah, looking forward to it!

Krowsnose said:
Not really. "Rationalists" dominate the scientific field and pretty much everything else. And all conspiracy theorists will always come off as batshit to the majority of people.

Granted most conspiracy theories come into being purely from someone's imagination, I think people place an unhealthy faith into what is said to be true by the "professionals"

Like global warming and the harmfulness of food irradiation. Crazies made that shizz up.

I got to it late though, so half of the shirts in my shopping cart's memory were sold-out. But I liked that all of those nice-yet-very-overpriced Select tees were included in the sale.

Last night I got out late.

Today I woke up early for a dentist's appointment.

I just chugged a cup of colada.

I'm starting to freak out.

They warned me I would be bouncing on the walls.

shiiiiitttt....the two guys who live next door to me in my dorm have been quarantined with flu like symptoms...possible swine flu. Isn't it great?

Speaking of sound systems....I just bought a pair of Sennheiser headphones...I can't wait till they get here.

A few years ago when I came here asking for new headphone suggestions, lots of people where naming Sennheiser. I went with really big Sony studio cans and I love them.

Green_Lantern said:
Speaking of sound systems....I just bought a pair of Sennheiser headphones...I can't wait till they get here.

I have Bose headphones. They sound pretty good, but nothing amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex