The Shivering Isles

Extract them into the data folder. Make sure that the .esp files are in the data folder and not any subfolders, and that you choose to overwrite when you upload the meshes/sound/textures/whathaveyou folders into the data folder.

Normally, you'd just extract the .esp (and the other files that came along with it) or whatever Oblivion uses into the Data folder and the mod should pop up.

Well, I've begun the Shivering Isles, and using nothing but the gear I had before I've managed to defeat the gatekeeper with my level 11 warrior Redguard.

I'm thinking about starting over and doing it sort of diary/lets play style. Hmmm...

I turned on my Oblivion and found that my level ~7 character has taking a stroll to corrupt file-ville, so I'm just going to run around the Shivering Isles with my Level 33 Imperial.

So are we going to talk openly or use spoiler coloring. I don't want to say anything that will ruin someone else's run.

I'd love to start a shivering isles run with you guys, but my current cheapo laptop struggles to run Minecraft without issue.

I really wish my other cheapo laptop was still good, it at least had cheap dedicated graphics.

Where does the Shivering Isles quest line start at? As much as I've played Oblivion I've never actually had any of the DLCs

Green_Lantern said:
Where does the Shivering Isles quest line start at? As much as I've played Oblivion I've never actually had any of the DLCs
After about one in game day, you'll get a message about a strange door in the Niben Bay. If you can't find it, go to Bravil and swim out to the middle of the lake it's next to. The whole thing takes place in a whole nother world.

Also, I'm currently on my way to Xedilian. I'm going to take my time with the SI, but try to beat it before me.

Sorry I haven't played in a few days, I've been very busy. But I have tomorrow off so guess what I'll be playing late tonight? This! Most likely!

Also, I plan on documenting the quest journal-style.

Finished Xedilian. Had me a lot of fun.

I ended up going back to Cyrodiil to continue my cat burglary career, where I take everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, in the house, and leave them a single plate on their bed as a calling card, so they at least have something to eat off of.

I may post my whole character backstory later on and whatnot. I tend to have fun roleplaying in Oblivion.

So I think that means that I won. So, here's what I did.

SPOILERS AHEAD!

I went through the gate of Mania
I killed everyone at Xedilian, used Dawn/Duskfang for most of the game
I supported the Aureals at Cylarne (since it's a part of Mania)
Lit the fires for Dementia
Became Duke of Dementia
And then did everything that followed from that

Honestly, I was more than happy to go through this, because as I said it's by far my favorite part of Oblivion.
I really, REALLY hope they do something like this for Skyrim, though not much can top the Madgod.

And finish of with this.

Please tell me that that is actually in game...must complete.

I'm currently playing with my rogue corsair, Seaweed Smokeweed. He's my go-to RP character. The gist of his story always revolves around searching for the fabled magic mace, the Mizzen-mast. He's a hapyy-go-lucky, stab-you-in-the-back kinda guy. So it comes with no surprise that upon being released from prison and told of the world's impending doom that he promptly said, "nah". I mean with everything in chaos there surely has to be more profitable things that saving the world (and to accentuate that attitude, more than 100 hours play time and I still need to go to Weynon Priory) and instead he has romped about the land turning others' misfortunes into his own profit. I've done a crap load of dungeons, guilds, personal quests that my friend's and I set up.

Speaking of which, my friend enchanted and hid the Mizzen-mast somewhere in Oblivion for me to find. I'm starting to think its container has been reset or erased the item because >100 hours and still no Mizzen-mast.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Seaweed Smokeweed.

At%2BFirst%2BI%2BLol%2527d%252C%2BBut%2BThen%2BI%2BSerious%2527d.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod