2015 Completed Games List

Green_Lantern

Forum Moderator
Staff member
And back by popular(?) demand!

So here we are, the complete list of games you GRians have completed throughout the 2015 year. The way we will do this is with each person starting a list as their first post, and then when you finish a game edit your post with the game title and console, you can bump the thread with a post saying the game title, but do edit your original post as well.

Protips:
1. When posting for the first time, just make a post including your initial list and a game count.
2. Completion does not mean that you have to do X, Y, and Z for it to be completed. Completion is whatever you consider finished, whether that is just beating the game, getting every achievement, or unlocking every single item.
3. Games released via digital distribution count too! You can list XBLA and PSN games separately, but realize that I will be putting them under Xbox 360 and PS3 listings in the main list. Wii VC games will be listed under their console of origin, since they play exactly the same with no changes. Feel free to list any indie or flash game you think is worth it as well.
4. If you beat a game that you've beat in the past, it still counts! The list is for games completed in 2015, regardless of previous completion.
5. Some "games" are actually compilations, such as Sonic Mega Collection and The Orange Box. Since there are multiple games, please list each of them separately.
6. If the game is multiplayer only, it's hard to actually complete it. If you want something like Team Fortress 2 to count, make sure it's some goal like "got all achievements" or "raised skill rank to 50" and note it in your list.
7. Downloadable content can count, provided it's a full expansion on the level of The Elder Scrolls IV: The Shivering Isles. If the DLC merely additional missions that are integrated into the regular game, such as the "Bring Down the Sky" DLC for Mass Effect, then it doesn't count as a separate game.

I don't know if it's possible, but if it is, I will link everyone's list in this top post. At the end of the year we'll add up everyone's total and the winner will win absolutely nothing!

As an example your list post should look something like:

Xbox 360
Bioshock
Mass Effect 3

iOS
Infinity Blade

PC
Company of Heroes

This thread just got sticky.

My resolution is to best more games this year.

PC:
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
X-COM: Enemy Within
Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

I'll try to remember to put every single game I've beaten this year on the list. I forgot about a handful last time.

PC
Diablo III
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
Farcry 3: Blood Dragon
Freddi Fish: The Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds
Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell
Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch
Mass Effect
Morphopolis
Pajama Sam in No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
Pajama Sam 2: Thunder and Lightning Aren't So Frightening
Pajama Sam 3: You Are What You Eat From Your Head to Your Feet
Putt-Putt Joins the Parade
Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon
Torchlight II

PSOne
LEGO Racers
Spyro the Dragon
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

PS3
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Tales of Monkey Island
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

PS4
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Wii U
Mario Kart 8

Oooh competition this year!

PS4
Far Cry 4
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
Guacamelee!
Transistor
Outlast
DmC: Definitive Edition
WatchDogs
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Assassin's Creed Unity
The Walking Dead - Season 1
The Walking Dead - Season 2
Journey
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
Rocket League
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour
Fallout 4

Anywho, list so far:

PC:
LISA
Hotline Miami
Words for Evil
Life is Strange (Ep. 1-5)
The Wolf Among Us (Ep. 1-5)
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Journal
Lili: Child of Geos
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
LISA: The Joyful
Resident Evil 4: Ultimate HD Edition
Laserlife
The Beginner's Guide
Toren
Fallout 4
Her Story

XBOX ONE:
Dragon Age: Inquistion
Sunset Overdrive
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Ryse: Son of Rome
Never Alone (Kisima Innitchuna)
The Walking Dead: Season Two
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

WII U:
Splatoon

NINTENDO 3DS:
Bravely Default

ANDROID/iOS:
Steven Universe: Attack the Light

PLAYSTATION 4:
The Order: 1886
Guitar Hero Live
Until Dawn

Xbox One

Far Cry 4
Tales from the Borderlands Episode 1: Zer0 Sum
Life is Strange Episode 1: Chrysalis
Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae
Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2: Atlas Mugged
Forza Horizon 2: Fast & Furious
Battlefield: Hardline
Resident Evil Revelations 2: Episode 1
Batman: Arkham Knight
Massive Chalice
Shovel Knight

Nintendo 3DS

Gunman Clive

PS4
-The Walking Dead S1
-The Walking Dead S2
-The Order: 1886
-Knack
-Never Alone
-Batman: Arkham Knight

PS3
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (Platinum)

PS4
Alien: Isolation (Platinum)
Axiom Verge

Super Nintendo
Star Fox (Middle path)

Well, finished The Walking Dead S1. The platinum trophy for that is very easy to get, but it's time consuming.

Finished The Walking Dead S2. Season 1 was way better. This one, you're not really solving much puzzles like in S1. It felt shorter as well.

Just finished Far Cry 4 and Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition in the same night. Very sad that both of these games are almost at an end.

I've platinumed FC4, was great until it got a bit repetitive and old in the final third of the game. Same happened to me in FC3. In that last third I just went bell tower, outpost, bell tower, outpost...didn't bother with all the little things. Was a bit of an anticlimactic ending too. Pagan is an awesome character, I wanted to be a bad guy for him rather than the other way round!

Sleeping Dogs is awesome, all I can really say! Still got some stuff to do in that game though. I finally did all the fight club challenges, they are a bloody annoyance! I could do action hijacks all day too.

I got back from my trip to Japan a couple of days ago (was there for just over three weeks) and upon my return home, I managed to finish Dragon Age: Inquisition for PS4, clocking in at just over 100 hours.

PS4
Dragon Age: Inquisition

My brother brought his Wii U and PS4 over for a visit, so...

Mario Kart 8. Fun, fun, fun. I have awful, nay, horrendous luck when it comes to Mario Kart, but I'm still good at it and I love it.

And Advanced Warfare. Never playing it again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod