The Shivering Isles

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I just reinstalled Oblivion last night and downloaded the Shivering Isles expansion. Anyone else play this?

I just started a new character and am just in the Arena now, but expect updates as I start the Shivering Isles quest.

I've played the Shivering Isles part of Oblivion and I think it's pretty good especially when you first enter the Shivering Isles but like what Duke said in his review, it felt like they didn't do enough with the whole insanity theme.

Bret, sounds like you and I are gonna have to do a little Book Club-style simultaneous gaming! Boot that baby up!

Sounds like a deal. I'm almost done with AC: Brotherhood and I'm too burnt out to start DA: Awakening. So why not?

I need to get this new gaming desktop so i can finally beat the storyline of Oblivion, and try out Shivering Isles before Skyrim.

I'd be up to running through the Shivering Isles if we do a group thing. Though since I've done it a bunch of times before, I could easily get through it faster than you guys.

Just tell me when to start and I'll get on it!

I've started my Oblivion playthrough, as I said, but I won't begin the Shivering Isle quest until you guys do.

I'll wait until you guys do. I have a character who I'm like level 5 with that I stopped playing on, so I'll just use him if that's alright.

Also, what do you guys have it on?

I'd be down too, that's assuming my PC copy has Shivering Isles...

360 is out of the question because I know I don't have Shivering Isles on it...And I've never patched it (Item dupe ftw)

I have it on PC, so I'll have a few mods, though not much serious changing stuff.

And GL, you can still item dupe on the most recent patches through the scroll method. IE, go to two magic scrolls of the same type, click it twice, and then drop what you want to dupe. It'll dupe the number based on the number of scrolls, so you can dupe more scrolls and do it a bunch more.

Before I lost the data on my first PS3, my best character was almost at Madgod. With my most current character, I've spent most of my time maxing my stats, training my skills, and doing all of the quests in the vanilla copy. I can try to install the Shivering Isles again, but I'm not certain if it'll work with the save file.

If that fails, I'll happily play with you guys on PC. I could take a break from Nehrim and go back to actual Oblivion.

Oblivion scales to your level, so it doesn't matter. There's no level requirement, or really any disadvantage.

image-10.jpg

CORPSE ORGY!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod