The Shivering Isles

Yeah. Good eye. I'm starting this playthrough as a thief-style Argonian. All my other playthroughs were somehow deleted but that's cool. I was probably going to restart anyway.

I had a level A Billion Nord in Morrowind, so I got kind of played out on that before Oblivion. I think my best Oblivion character was a Redgard.

image-11.jpg

Poor guy keeps stumbling upon gay, dead sex.

I liked the Shivering Isles. I loved the environments, the worlds. Those creatures that cloak themselves as soon as they see you scare me though!
You hear the rrrrrrrrrrding sound and you think....fuck fuck fuck!

used, here's how you make it so you can take on-screen pictures with the Print Screen key:

Open the file "Oblivion_default.ini" in the program folder (default: C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion)

Enable Print Screens - This will allow use of the Print Screen key to dump a screenshot (BMP) to your game directory. Note, however, that screenshots will not work if you have anti-aliasing enabled.

Ctrl+F, search: bAllowScreenShot

0 = No, 1 = Yes, so change the =0 to =1

Pictures will save inside the program folder, unless you change the iScreenShotIndex value.

If you actually read the thread instead of wanking to argonians, you'd realize that Used has it on 360.

Um, thanks pal, but I'm playing on 360. I already said this.

Snapping pics with my iPhone off my big tv I think is a clever solution, and just fun to do.

I'm just wondering when you're going to catch the monster who keeps killing all these dudes during gay sex.

something, something, rigor mortis joke.

Why would you play Oblivion on a console if you have any sort of half decent PC?

While you're sitting there placing guys in their underwear, i'm placing them completely nude with my proper leveling system.

For some reason, it isn't giving me the starting quest for SI. I'll mess with it more later, but I think it has to do with some of the patches/mods I got.

Why is installing mods for Bethesda and Bioware games so confusing...

Why can't it WoW easy? :(

At least the mod managers are a start.

It's not hard at all. Just dump the files in the Data folder, get Wrye Bash and/or Oblivion Mod Manager, and run through OBSE. Those last three are all one time things that make it simple.

I have Oblivion Mod Manager, but the only thing that shows up in it is the Unofficial Oblivion Mod.

Do I extract the downloads into the data folder or just move the zip files into the folder?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod