The Office (ALSO Parks & Rec) Weekly Discussion

Wes said:
Lien said:
Wes said:
And WTF Lien there is no Canadian Office.
It's called "La job"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuOYPdh6c6Q

It's actually Quebec but hey!

Je vous remercie de m'avoir fait paraître stupide devant tout le monde salaud. :oops:
Salaud toi même sale con! Non mais vas-y mec!
1252457029737_f.jpg

Tu cherche la baguare ou koi?

Ahem... but yeah Dinner party is my favorite episode too.

Re: The Office Ending

danielrbischoff said:
Spoilers in question form:
How should the show end?
Should Michael come back?
Apparently we'll find out the identity of the Scranton Strangler, who could it be?
Drama will happen between Jim and Pam, kind of meh on this, would rather move every character forward.
Finally, we'll see the people behind the cameras, really wondering about this.

Oh wow, I didn't even see this, damn white colour font and it's sneaky-ness.

*ahem* I think the best way to end it is for the camera crew to leave the office. The cameras turn off and we're left in the dark, but not before we see the show come full circle. It ends as just another day at the office, like how it began.

Michael Scott should definitely come back. They left his character open for a return and I can't see Steve Carrell turning down a cameo role for a show that basically made him a star.

I always thought the Scranton Strangler was Creed, but that would be way too dark even for Creed. So I think maybe it was the guy Michael Scott fired instead of Creed during the Halloween episode. Either that or Pam's ex finance Roy.

Jim and Pam's story was pretty much finished when they got married. I don't want any more drama between them and wish instead of creating story arcs for their relationship, Jim and Pam were just used to add humour and drama to the overall story for whatever happens to the office and all the employees. Although I'm assuming this "drama" has to do with Pam's replacement who wanted to sleep with Jim when they were in Florida with Dwight, Stanley, Erin and Ryan.

It was alright, i'm interested in where they're going with jim. Dwight was awesome but when is he not? I think we all know how much I like him haha. But overall it was...meh. Are kelly and ryan really gone? I hope not.

Yup. If that's the extent of their involvement with this season, it's a damn shame. I think I liked the episode a bit more than you. I was disappointed with some things but for the most part I thought it was an interesting start for the season.

I really love the American Office. I'm a huge fan of British comedy and watched the first one as it aired, 'before it was popular' (sorry). The US office often gets a bad rap from people who haven't really seen it for being an example of remakes gone mad, but I really think it's the funniest program America's had going for it. Even though I do like curb, which really strikes me as the US's one foot in the grave, but anyway...

I think it's probably a good point for the show to bow out on. I thought it only began to sag towards the end of the season after Michael left, not necessarily because he left but just because plots seemed very fragmented and disjointed. And as much as I'm a massive fan of James Spader, I didn't think Robert California was a very good use of him. The character didn't really develop and was pretty poor. I am psyched about the Scranton strangler. Would be pretty route one if it turns out to be creed, so i hope it's not him.

The Office was at one time my favorite show, but that was before Steve Carrell left. They should've ended it there.

But hey, there's still Parks and Rec! Yay NBC!

I don't care if this thread turns into a thread about both shows. I'll be watching P&R all season too.

Not a whole lot of new plot threads brought up in this last night's episode. I honestly thought the Office was better than P&R and I haven't felt that way comparing the two side-by-side in a while.

We may not care about The Office anymore, but we still have Parks & Rec.and Community...that is IF people watch community. Fridays at 8:30 EST / 7:30 CST!

Six seasons and a movie!

Totally forgot about this, but to bring it back in time for this week's episode...

I really hate Andy now. I mean... I've kind of always hated him. There was a point two years ago where he was OK, but he's still a terrible manager character.

And Ben is such a weird loser! Who writes Star Trek fanfiction in this day and age?

Yeah that will definitely prove to be one of the better pranks. I loved when Dwight picked up the picture and the asian dude is there with Pam and the kids.

I hardly ever watch TV shows when they air. Still need to see season 5 of Parks and Rec. It needs to hurry up and come to Netflix instant.

the latest FULL season of P&R is on Netflix now. The election season? There are only three episodes of season 5 so far.

Kind of bummed now that I realize there are no new episodes of office or PR this week.

Sorry for the needless bump.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod