The most memorable moments of our decade...

piracer said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
piracer said:
what were the countries formed in this last decade?

I remember an eastern European one gaining independence last year, Ostassia? Cmon help me out people...

It wasn't so much independence as "You're now part of Russia, except for the name"

Really? I thought they were finally an independent country?

They are, I guess, in the sense that a newborn baby is independent of it's mother. Without the Mother(Russia) the baby will most likely die.

I don't consider that independence.

Back on topic, hey, ho! Iraq became a sorta free country with a sorta democracy after the removal of an evil assholic dictator.

Sadly to be replaced with the violent radicals of Islam by the next decade.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
piracer said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
piracer said:
what were the countries formed in this last decade?

I remember an eastern European one gaining independence last year, Ostassia? Cmon help me out people...

It wasn't so much independence as "You're now part of Russia, except for the name"

Really? I thought they were finally an independent country?

They are, I guess, in the sense that a newborn baby is independent of it's mother. Without the Mother(Russia) the baby will most likely die.

I don't consider that independence.

sorry, but no one has yet answered my question on which the two countries were... or states, whatever.

Because Piracer, those of us in AMERICA don't care about some backwards Eastern European country the size of Rhode Island, nor any country in Africa or Southeast Asia.

Honestly, most Americans couldn't point on Europe, Asia or Africa on a map. Nor do most Americans know George Washington was our first president.

God, we're a country of idiots. And Sarah Palin is our idiotic savior.

anyone see that facebook group on how the london 2012 olympics logo looks like lisa simpson giving a blow job? i loled.

london2012-lisa1.jpg

Like that huh?
You'd have to have quite the twisted imagination to think that one up!

I'll just say it: the fact that for 8 years we had an honest to god real life Supervillain as the American vice-president.

No joke, the man is fucking EVIL, isn't ashamed of being evil, and has stated that he hopes there is a terrorist attack on the US just so he can prove to everyone that he was right. EVIL.

The thing about Cheney is that if he wasn't VP, then Bush would've been shot. But no matter how bad Bush was, at least he wasn't Darth Cheney.

Cheney shooting that dude was hilarious.... only cause he was okay, if he died, then, ya know, not so funny.

What was his name again?

First kiss, first game I ever beat alone (Devil May Cry), first time high, first time I ever got wasted, jesus a shat load happened this decade haha. I'll definitely miss it! Hope all of yours were better, or just as good as mine was! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod