The 80's

WickedLiquid

Regular
The hippie generation saw the 80's as one of the worst decades of the late 20th century. BUT we all know that simply is not true. The 80's were a time of magical films, questionable fashion, one hit wonders and all around good times.

So share with us something great from the 80's! I'll start with someone we all know and love...

ALF
60425AD1-CD72-4D05-81495946A1257209.jpg

Any of you mofos hate on ALF you can GTFO right now. ALF was the bomb!

Ah, the 80's. Like the 70's, I wasn't alive for them, but I still love 'em.

But the 90's were the best.

My first ejaculation. :oops:

Actually, that might have been 1990. Can't really remember.

I thought the 80's sucked ass, the 90's were better in my memory. Better music, better fashion, better movies, games, etc.

Diabolus said:
I thought the 80's sucked ass, the 90's were better in my memory. Better music, better fashion, better movies, games, etc.

I would say both the 90s and 80s sucked for fashion. The late 50s/early 60s had the best fashion. Thankfully, it's making a comeback. I'd say for fashion, right now is pretty awesome. Especially at Banana Republic.

I was only a child then so all I remembered from the 80s was the music... and I wish I could forget.

Take on me...
I'll be gone...
In a day or TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo~!

You guys suck... well not rakon, De-Ting and King. but the rest of you suck.

Anyway, more awesome things from the 80's that nobody cares about...

THE GOONIES
the-goonies.jpg

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
vader1.jpg

CASSETTE TAPES
1308533121-39.jpg

THRILLER
alg_thriller.jpg

BACK TO THE FUTURE
doc-and-marty.jpg

INDIANA JONES
Sean+Connery%252C+Dr.+Henry+Jones%252C+Sr.jpg

And the grand daddy of em all!
THE
NINTEHNDO
EENTERTAINMENT
SYSTEM
nintendo-nes-box1.jpg

your parents help you hook it up

Yeah...that's like celebrating because you found a piece of corn in a turd. What about the first Star Wars? Jaws? I guess the 70's were amazing too.

And let's not forget that the 80's gave us wonderful things such as The Challenger Space Mission, The Cold War, and A.I.D.S.

Really wasn't alive until 1991 so not really a part of this but i do love the goonies, back to the future, and ferris bueller.

What? No love for the 80's? Guys, the 80's were amazing. Sure fashion was awful, but when else was a mullet acceptable by all classes, peoples and creeds?

Making mix tapes, playing NES and riding my BMX bike everywhere. The movies were outlandish but they were amazing, the music still is some of my favorite, and it's just an amazing period. The cartoons are to this day some of the best: GI Joe, Transformers, Thundercats. The movies were epic: Indiana Jones movies, Airplane!, Fletch, This is Spinal Tap, Stand By Me.
TV shows were awesome: A-Team, MacGyver, The Wonder Years.
Trapper Keepers.

Get with it.

You guys are acting like chicks at an 80's Party. OMG! I love this cliche song that I only like because it screams "eighties!"

I'd be curious to know your ages. I'm one of the older guys here and I was born in '87. I love a lot of things from the 80's but I don't pretend like I was having a blast during them. I was a toddler.

Ah the 80s. I remember the best, a lot of which has already been put forth, and the worst; being the tail end of the Cold War, I remember me and my friends being afraid of Russia and nuclear missles. Mostly good memories though.

used44 said:
I'd be curious to know your ages. I'm one of the older guys here and I was born in '87. I love a lot of things from the 80's but I don't pretend like I was having a blast during them. I was a toddler.

I was born in 1979. My earliest 80s memory was being taken to see E.T. One of my saddest was watching my mom cry when Challenger exploded.

80's cartoons were the pinnacle of toyetic television. Every single one was based on a toy. Every single one.

used44 said:
You guys are acting like chicks at an 80's Party. OMG! I love this cliche song that I only like because it screams "eighties!"

I was born in '77. My earliest 80's memory was firing up my Atari 2600 for the first time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle