Most memorable moments of the GR decade

oooooo yeah, i know, and the many times a post-your-picture or some thread like that, how many times have they been closed?

Shaft said:
AMANIAC said:
-icepick suicide fiasco

Long story short...Somehow word got to the boards that Icepick was going to commit suicide and a lot of board members all when nuts with worry about the guy...while a few others thought it was all a bluff. So, a few members decided to make a clan and website devoted to urging Icepick to off himself as a joke because they figured he wasn't serious. The link to the website was posted on the boards, and lots of people were very upset. Bans were called for (back then getting banned was a big deal for it rarely if ever happened). But when it turned out Icepick was fine and not suicidal all the hoopla died down.

Ah, thankyou - I always like a bit of History :).

AMANIAC said:
-Icepick convincing so many girls to take photos of themselves naked
-IHMGS being a pedo and knocking up a 13 year old who killed herself, or whatever happened there. Is that one too un-festive?

I'd like the above ones explained - if it's not too much trouble.

Icepick used to badger the now-departed girls of GR to send him nudes. He got a picture of bubble in her underwear and with her boobs out, and some bad quality webcam snaps of silenteyes with no clothes on. He's very dedicated, if nothing else. Except obviously when it comes to suicide.

Also IHMGS got a illegally young girl pregnant and she killed herself. What it says on the tin, really.

-When i stopped peeping the GR members in the bathroom for 14 years and finally joined the forums
-GR's obnoxious pop-up add era (it was for a very short while...)
-The "takeover" by crave and the new obnoxious adds
-Duke's guide to E3
-Grandmagoodtimes
-This
-All the suicide story
-The RPG foru-*rimshot* *sitcom laugh* hey! i didn't say the joke yet!
-And let's see who else... mynameismonkey...? Remember when he came back from the dead?

malakian said:
AMANIAC said:
-Icepick convincing so many girls to take photos of themselves naked
-IHMGS being a pedo and knocking up a 13 year old who killed herself, or whatever happened there. Is that one too un-festive?

I'd like the above ones explained - if it's not too much trouble.

Icepick used to badger the now-departed girls of GR to send him nudes. He got a picture of bubble in her underwear and with her boobs out, and some bad quality webcam snaps of silenteyes with no clothes on. He's very dedicated, if nothing else. Except obviously when it comes to suicide.

Also IHMGS got a illegally young girl pregnant and she killed herself. What it says on the tin, really.

Thanks - you guys have had some, uh interesting moments.

I've only been here a year and a half so I don't have much to go on:

- The Mod Civil War/Dethroning
- Cute Asian-Canadians
- The Rise and Fall of Danish
- When that guy that only posts like once every three years posted, and everyone was still gay for him
- Urban and his white bitches
- Sending Duke a work related email, and realizing that "Wow, Crave ARE a bunch of douchebags."

Cookster's "original" Post your Pictures! topic

When 5mcknrck (or whatever) first posted a picture

Spoon, the awesome bassist

when "buu" spammed the hell out of this place, pretty sure he was also Rauno, and probably, also Shane.

The Al-Queida commanding officer Kaancthoofan and his 5lbs weights.

Nobody mentioned the very short-lived poster podcast that happened over the summer with Tylzen, JCD, Tigerlilly, and Maca

And Ugh gets special mention for being the worst poster to come since at least I started posting here

schimmel said:
Nobody mentioned the very short-lived poster podcast that happened over the summer with Tylzen, JCD, Tigerlilly, and Maca

Not just the podcast, but Tylzen would host Skype sessions. Which was nice being able to talk to someone in Denmark, someone with a sexy voice in Ireland, someone in Brazil, and a gaggle of others.

schimmel said:
I am kinda hoping we can get back to doing those again, but so much crap happened since we did the first ones and our schedules have been all crazy. :( Maybe once things get back to normal or calm down we can get back to them? (please guys? :D)

The GR Mafia invades the town of Betaville.

The Comic Book Showdown
ih2vt1.jpg

The TV Show Showdown
23rmtxi.jpg

The Showdown Showdown
j9oc9e.jpg

as reviewed by GamePro's rating system.

tigerlily521985 said:
schimmel said:
I am kinda hoping we can get back to doing those again, but so much crap happened since we did the first ones and our schedules have been all crazy. :( Maybe once things get back to normal or calm down we can get back to them? (please guys? :D)

I agree with TL. And those Skype sessions were fun, they helped me waste time over the summer weekends. And maybe if the Podcast sessions come back up I can be a real guest instead of JCD just kinda doing his impression of Peanuts parents for me.

Ooh, Ooh! I'm gonna be getting a new laptop in January Sales...I can skype then :D I do enjoy skyping. I skype like a bitch who skypes....Skype.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle