SURVIVOR

And one last thing, try to put your choices in bold. It will make it way more easier for me to spot people's actions at the end of each day.

Thanks guys!

Thanks Bret

Use bow and arrow, get rabbit, give to Raine

I screwed myself out of the darn immunity! Oh well.

Why vote off one of the two water gatherers? Even if he didn't do anything the first day....

Well if I can do anything with my statuses, I use the bow I just got to catch a rabbit and give it to Noritama.

WickedLiquid said:
Party up in Ugh's shelter tonight woo woo!

And holy crap there are a lot of dehydrated people! If I'm the only one left who can supply water, you'll all be screwed if I get voted off! 8)

Since I can only give water to six people it'll have to be...
HK (now get some wood!)
Optimus Crime
Affen
Ugh
MattAY
WickedLiquid (if I get too dehydrated, how will I be able to grab water for you all!)

Thanks for the fresh, iceberg water, eh!

Since I'm now HK_2_Axes, I get four piles of wood and give one to Raine, one to Gunner, the third to Noritama and don't know about #4. I'll come back to it.

Cook rabbit feed:

Mattay
Links
Gunner37
NickKmet
Bretimus

edit: since raine did not have wood when he made his post but now has wood are we going with what he posted earlier or should I change mine to get the starving people he wrote down?

Don't want to be a Nazi but Raine didn't cook his food so you don't have to change anything Gunner. You need to pay attention to your stats in the list and then see if anyone has given you what you need.

And Links, Lumberjacks collect two bundles of wood, so I'll assume you gave both bundles to Affen.

Wes said:
Don't want to be a Nazi but Raine didn't cook his food so you don't have to change anything Gunner. You need to pay attention to your stats in the list and then see if anyone has given you what you need.

And Links, Lumberjacks collect two bundles of wood, so I'll assume you gave both bundles to Affen.

Ah, my apologies. I should have specified.

Give one to Affen, one to Ugh.

I give my last evening wood to Gunner, if the other cooks don't get on they'll still have some wood in the morning, and Gunner might be on before me.

One more time, take firewood, take rabbit, actually cook it this time, then feed:

used
Raine (me)
Noritama
Ugh
daniel

Sweet! I got a sword motherfuckerrrrs!

I will kill a boar using Omnislash.
Rainemaida Receive this hefty gift - and offer up a FEAST!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod