SURVIVOR

Eh, screw this immunity challenge, I have enough to feed 13 people, plus 2 bundles of wood.

Wes, how much can i cook with one bundle?
aka 1 boar + 1 fish = 1 bundle? or two?

Anyways, use my 1 or 2 bundles of wood plus the boar (10 ppl) to feed:
GL
Mattay
used
LinksO
noritama
gunner
NickK
daniel
Ugh
Bret

Feast up!
The only people who haven't eaten today are OC and me, so everyone should be good.

BOOOOO!
2wgyv0n.jpg

All these takesies backsies are fucking up the flow of the game. Get it right the first time or accept your mistakes and correct them through voting.

Rainemaida said:
Eh, screw this immunity challenge, I have enough to feed 13 people, plus 2 bundles of wood.

You can only use 1 bundle of wood for 1 animal to cook. Once the numbers start dropping and if you're still in it, you'll be able to level up and do more stuff.

And I really hoped with this immunity challenge that people would keep it simple just for today. Look over the list, see what needs to be done, skim the thread for moves in bold and see if anyone has done something for you, then post.

-used's bow and arrow has not been fixed
-Matt has no bow and arrow
-affen can't build a new shelter until healed
-HK was recovering from a cold, but now he's been healed and is A-OK

If you guys make a mistake, you have to go back and edit out your mistake to make it easier for me to recap the day. But by doing so, you'll lose your chance at immunity.

Also, Ugh your shelter has been fixed, Do you wish to keep the same six or go for a different group?

With Rain Having A lot of Stuff, I will Hold onto my stash for survivors for a good occasion. an occasion that might hurt us all.

If anybody wants put it in.

Also whats the amount of food rabbits fish?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod