SURVIVOR

*Approaches HK with his head in his palm, grabs at the air until he gives him one of his axes, turns around and walks towards Links, bludgeons kapow with the blunt side of the axe on his way there, and gives the axe to Links. Then, turns back toward kapow with a threatening glare and a fist pulled back into a punching position*

You guys posted as I was writing up the recap of today's events. I will update it and post it again.

NIGHT TIME
Please try to refrain from posting until DAY 2 (24 hours from now). Here is a recap of today’s events.

-WickedLiquid supplied water for six people
-Green Lantern caught a fish for Raine to cook
-Daniel made a Bow and Arrow for Used
-Used caught a rabbit for Gunner
-De-Ting made an axe for HK
-Optimus Crime healed Noritama
-Cyberjim made a sharp stick for MattAY
-MattAY caught a fish for Noritama
-Bret healed Nick
-HK supplied wood for Raine and Ugh
-Raine cooked a fish and fed HK, GL and Affen
-Noritama could not cook his fish because he had no wood.
-Kapow made a second axe for HK
-Nick did not make a weapon for anybody, however he was injured earlier today
-LinksOcarina could not collect wood because he did not receive a weapon
-Gunner could not cook his rabbit because he had no wood
-No shelter was built, Affen has no wood, Ugh has a bundle of wood however he had no wood during the time he was posting.
-Mod-Chip did not gather any water for the group.

With no shelter built and many people going hungry and thirsty, tomorrow will be a rough day.

It is now time for everyone to PM me who they think is the weakest link in the camp. Whoever receives the most votes will be banished from the island at the start of Day 2. There is one person who you can not vote off the island and that is the winner of the immunity challenge. The number I had picked was 100.

Cyberjim wins immunity tonight, he can not be voted off the island.

PM me your votes.

The votes are in…

1st vote
Mod-Chip

2nd vote
Gunner

3rd vote
Kapow

4th vote
Mod-Chip

5th vote
Mod-Chip

6th vote
Kapow

7th vote
Ugh

8th vote
Mod-Chip

9th vote
Mod-Chip

10th vote
Mod-Chip

11th vote
De-Ting

12th vote
Danielbiscoff

13th vote
Mod-Chip

14th vote
Optimus Crime

15th vote
NickKmet

16th vote
Mod-Chip

17th vote
Mod-Chip

Two people did not vote.

With 9 votes, Mod-Chip has been banished from the island

The survivors slept on the sandy beach during the night with no shelter to protect them. Around 3am a vicious storm hit the island and woke everyone up. They suffered for hours through the rain until it eventually stopped around 6. The sun rose and the survivors were wet, and tired. Those who hadn’t eaten were getting hungry while others were starving. Those who didn’t drink were now dehydrated. And to make it worse, many people were now sick from being out in the rain all night, and the virus was spreading amongst the camp!

HK, you have two axes, you can give your spare axe to Links but if you hold on to both, to can gather four bundles of wood and distribute it around the camp.

DAY 2

HUNTER - Green Lantern
Weapons: Sharp Stick
Status: Dehydrated, sick with a virus and in need of medical treatment

HUNTER - Used44
Weapons: Bow and Arrow

HUNTER - MattAY
Weapons: Sharp Stick

LUMBERJACK - HK 47
Weapons: 2 Axes
Status: Dehydrated, cannot perform a task until given water. Also sick and in need of medical treatment

LUMBERJACK - LinksOcarina
Weapons: None

COOK – Gunner 37
Food: 1 Rabbit
Wood: None

COOK - Rainemaida
Food: None

COOK - Noritama
Food: 1 Fish

BLACKSMITH - NickKmet

BLACKSMITH - De-Ting
Status: Hungry, sick with a virus and in need of medical treatment

BLACKSMITH - Kapow

BLACKSMITH - danielbischoff

BLACKSMITH – cyberjim2000
Status: Dehydrated and Hungry, sick with a virus and in need of medical treatment

BUILDER – UghRochester
Wood: 1 Bundle

BUILDER – Affen
Staus: Dehydrated

WATER GATHERER – WickedLiquid

DOCTOR - Bretimus_v2

DOCTOR – Optimus Crime

BANISHED MEMBERS
Mod-Chip

THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
Today’s Immunity Challenge goes to the first one who can correctly identify this animal.

sauleafyseadragon01.jpg

well, i could make an ax for Links. I don't think there's much else for me to do right now, unless somebody wants a better weapon.

Ugh, your shelter has been built. it can only hold 6 people, please select who will be sleeping in your shelter tonight.

De-Ting is correct. The full name is Leafy Sea Dragon. He has won immunity and will be safe during Night Time.

I should have known better than to ask a question for an immunity challenge. The rest will be based around luck.

Wes said:
Ugh, your shelter has been built. it can only hold 6 people, please select who will be sleeping in your shelter tonight.

UghRochester
MattAY
Raine
HK-47
Daniel
WickedLiquid

Party up in Ugh's shelter tonight woo woo!

And holy crap there are a lot of dehydrated people! If I'm the only one left who can supply water, you'll all be screwed if I get voted off! 8)

Since I can only give water to six people it'll have to be...
HK (now get some wood!)
Optimus Crime
Affen
Ugh
MattAY
WickedLiquid (if I get too dehydrated, how will I be able to grab water for you all!)

WickedLiquid said:
! If I'm the only one left who can supply water, you'll all be screwed if I get voted off! 8)

Not true, in the event that everyone with the same role is out of the game, the responsibility for that role will be passed on to someone else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle