Survivor: The Black Team

Sweet. I'll bury the boar with some hot rocks, so nobody takes it, and it will be cooked by tomorrow. :D

Here is today's progress.

Black team
Boringman (Blacksmith/woodgatherer)
Gathered wood for the group

Schimmel (Blacksmith)
Made a new weapon

Mattay (Blacksmith)
Did not make a new weapon

Tylzen (Hunter)
Hunted for a fish

LinksOcarina (Hunter)
]Hunter for a boar

Hexgram (Water Gatherer)
Went to waterhole A, it was safe to drink

De-Ting (Shelter/cook)
Had no food to cook at the time

Longo 2 Guns (Cook)
Cooked a boar and fed everyone

jc00l (Doctor)
Healed a teammate

The Tank (Doctor)
Healed a teammate

The immunity Challenge
The Tank: I
Used44: G
The correct letter was S for Survivor. Looks like the Black Team wins immunity. White team send in your votes.

NIGHT TIME

thetank said:
Boringman54 said:
Finally we get immunity. Good job Tank. Now the teams will be evened out.

I used Scan magic. I for Immunity, bitches!
How are you getting all these magics? Do you have a GF equipped that you aren't telling me about?

Well, interestingly enough, I don't remember much about what happened before we landed on the island.

No, joking. I drew them off Used back on the boat. He still has no idea.

I could just summon Ifrit and set fire to their side of the island, but where's the fun in setting people on fire, and watching them die slow, painful, flaming deaths.

Actually...

I have Odin. So everyone best be afraid if they fight me because there is about a 1/15 chance that they will die instantly. Yeah 8)

thetank said:
Well, interestingly enough, I don't remember much about what happened before we landed on the island.

No, joking. I drew them off Used back on the boat. He still has no idea.

I could just summon Ifrit and set fire to their side of the island, but where's the fun in setting people on fire, and watching them die slow, painful, flaming deaths.

Actually...
I know! First, use Shiva to freeze their asses, then use Odin to electrocute them and THEN use Odin to burn them to a crisp. What a glorious day for us that will be.

I think you mean Quetzalcoatl and then Ifrit.

Also, I have Diablos with enc-none so I don't get bothered with random battles. Ever. Boss fights only for me. This explains my very low level.

Longo_2_guns said:
I think you mean Quetzalcoatl and then Ifrit.

Also, I have Diablos with enc-none so I don't get bothered with random battles. Ever. Boss fights only for me. This explains my very low level.

I use mainly Str+% abilities. They don't call me the Tank for nothing.

They call me the Tank because I ask them to.

Day Four

A horrible thunderstorm hit the island last night. The group was asleep in their shelter safe from the rain. When suddenly a bolt of lighting hit the shelter! Within the millisecond it took for the lighting to hit, the shelter was destroyed and the entire group found themselves covered in woodchips getting soaking wet from the violent rain. A loud BOOM from the thunder followed. It was so loud it shook the whole island.

“WTF!!!â€

Can I make something other than weapons? I'm a blacksmith here, I should be able to make some cool stuff, but all that there is to make is weapons that at this point until someone's one magically breaks I can't really do much.

schimmel said:
Can I make something other than weapons? I'm a blacksmith here, I should be able to make some cool stuff, but all that there is to make is weapons that at this point until someone's one magically breaks I can't really do much.

Coconut radio. And if you have time, a coconut Nintendo system.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod