Survivor: The Black Team

schimmel said:
Alright! Looks like we'll have our firewood and food to eat over it. Guess it wasn't a terrible day after all, and there I was feeling bad I didn't make an axe for fire. Oh well. Let's catch us some food now that hunters are armed!

I smell a jinx.

thetank said:
schimmel said:
Alright! Looks like we'll have our firewood and food to eat over it. Guess it wasn't a terrible day after all, and there I was feeling bad I didn't make an axe for fire. Oh well. Let's catch us some food now that hunters are armed!

I smell a jinx.

A jinx can only be smelt if someone is expecting one to be there.

Some call me pessimistic, I deem myself to be a realist.

All I know, schimmel buddy, is that pride goes before the fall, so be wary of he who is the first to offer congratulations.

Clayman I dont think you realise how shiny and attractive this axe is...I even carved your name into the handle. I made it ergonomic to your hand size, sharpened the blade to the thinnest of points! You wont be chopping mere palm trees with this thing, you'll be taking down redwoods in one swoop!

If that doesnt make you post faster - nothing will :p

Without wood, you can't start a fire and that means you can't cook food.

It is the responsibility of the wood gatherer to collect wood, so far you have no wood.

I chop wood like the guy on the Brawny commericals!

I chop wood for cooking any if need by any for construction.

That’s a wrap. The first day didn’t go as smoothly as everyone hoped, there will be no shelter for you all to sleep in tonight and nobody ate. Here is today’s progress.

Black Team
Boringman (Blacksmith)
Made a sword for LinksOcarina

Schimmel (Blacksmith)
Made a spear for Tylzen

Mattay (Blacksmith)
Made an axe for Clayman

Tylzen (Hunter)
Caught a blue fish

LinksOcarina (Hunter)
Caught a boar with his sword

Hexgram (Water Gatherer)
Went to waterhole E, the water was safe for drinking

clayman637 (Wood Gatherer)
Chopped some wood for the group

De-Ting (Shelter)
Did not build shelter

Bazooka56 (Cook)
Did not cook any food

Longo 2 Guns (Cook)
Did not cook any food

jc00l (Doctor)
Healed Bazooka’s broken ankle

The Tank (Doctor)
Cured Mattay

The Immunity Challenge
De-Ting: 33
Keepithowitis: 47

The number was 99.
White teams wins immunity.

Sorry guys, but you’ll all have to PM me a vote on who you want kicked off the island.

NIGHT TIME

thetank said:
schimmel said:

I smell a jinx.

GhostTrip said:
That’s a wrap. The first day didn’t go as smoothly as everyone hoped, there will be no shelter for you all to sleep in tonight and nobody ate.

Jinxed much? I knew it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle