4th vote: Clayman
5th vote: Clayman
6th vote: Clayman
7th vote: Clayman
8th vote: Schimmel
9th vote: Bazooka
10th vote: Schimmel
11th vote: Clayman

With 8 votes, Clayman was booted off, so long!

Day Two

The Black team awoke on the beach. Having no shelter made it very uncomfortable and to top it off, a fire wasn’t made to keep the people warm it night. This caused a couple people to get sick. To make it worse, the tide came in and took Link’s Sword!

“Sooooooo hungryâ€

How come I knew I would be the one to take over his role? Oh well. Now someone make me an axe before we all starve.

Never fear! I AM HERE!!

I will make an axe for Boringman.

Chop happy my friend.

One thing I should mention. When you gather wood, you gather enough for everyone to use. If the wood isn't used then it'll still be there the next day.

Should I use the fish today or wait and let Bazooka cook the boar? I am willing to wait, but if that boar hasn't been cooked in a few hours I'm cooking the fish.

This is the way we build a shack, build a shack, build a shack. This is the way we build a shack, 'cause now I has some wood.

Builds shelter.

Longo, we don't know if Bazooka will cook that boar. So I suggest cooking the fish and feeding the people who are very hungry.

Hexagram said:
Longo, we don't know if Bazooka will cook that boar. So I suggest cooking the fish and feeding the people who are very hungry.
I was actually just about to do that.
I will cook the blue fish and feed:
Schimmel
MattAY
and thetank

I will eat tylzen tomorrow.

Hunt yellow fish for Longo.

Longo, keep those teeth away from my genitals!

I wonder what yellow taste like...

jc00l said:
I guess i will heal hexagram.

We done now Tank? lets go hang out in the bushes

Yeah, why not?

And Links buddy, I do my best for the people that matter. Like you guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod