Sexuality

What? You're adding latin phrases now?

And how did I sink low? I'm not...Trying to belittle you ~_^. (When I asked about you and being condescending, I wasn't asking in a way to mock your first line of your previous post.)

Lethean said:
What? You're adding latin phrases now?

And how did I sink low? I'm not...Trying to belittle you ~_^. (When I asked about you and being condescending, I wasn't asking in a way to mock your first line of your previous post.)

Latin is sort of neutral ground, everyone from scientists to the jesus crazies loves it.

In nomine patris, et fillii et spiritus sancti, etc...

No I know, but I'm just used to seeing people add it into a phrase when they want to try and come off as smart and intellectual. (I'm not saying that's what you're doing mind you.)

thankfully the shits getting repealed in CA hopefully

its been passed and repealed like 4 times already

when can people just mind their own business and let other people do harmless shit like get married

ZankerH, we have the Confrontational Atheist covered, it's okay, you're not alone here.
relax... Jesus Schmezus

You know what we really need is the Confrontational Religious Zealot. That'd be nice a change of pace.

ZankerH said:
(Three of them, remember? Father, son, holy spirit. Christianity is either contradictory or not monotheistic, your choice.)

mmmm, christianity is monotheistic, father, son, and holy spirit are just different manifestations of god

kapow said:
ZankerH said:
(Three of them, remember? Father, son, holy spirit. Christianity is either contradictory or not monotheistic, your choice.)

mmmm, christianity is monotheistic, father, son, and holy spirit are just different manifestations of god

Honestly? I couldn't care any less what an old book written by a bunch of genocidal madmen about their genocidal mad imaginary friends in the sky says you should believe.

The problem with religion is that it is never directly practiced through the deity. Instead, all religion is managed by flawed humans who do whatever the hell they want, while claiming to act in God's will. It's for this reason that organized religion is inherently untrustworthy.

Rakon said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:
Is there any logical argument against homosexuality?

Other than the reproduction one (which isn't enough), no. No there is not.

I understand that, but it's not like 6 billion isn't enough already. Homosexuality can lead to population control!

Mitchy- AIDS isn't a homosexual disease. It's something that anyone who engages in "risky behavior" could get. I know plenty of straight people who have HIV/AIDS.

Mitchy_Slick_253 said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:
Rakon said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:
Is there any logical argument against homosexuality?

Other than the reproduction one (which isn't enough), no. No there is not.

I understand that, but it's not like 6 billion isn't enough already. Homosexuality can lead to population control!

what about AIDS?

What does AIDS have to do with anything. Just wear a godamn condom. I sense desperation in your arguments.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod