Sexuality

Mitchy, what are you talking about? You haven't made sense for your last like five posts.

My friend is a homophobe, I've discovered recently. He never took it well that I was bisexual, and now that I've found out about his condition, he has talked to me less and less.

i thought this topic was about sexuality. Why does that mean hmomsexuality. I want to talk about Asexualty!

LawnGnome said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:
Is there any logical argument against homosexuality?

Ummm.......how about you shouldn't get poo on your ding-dong?

How about you shut the hell up unless you have actually something to say...maybe you should just leave and don't come back. jesus...

TheZoomZoomKid said:
LawnGnome said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:

How about you shut the hell up unless you have actually something to say...maybe you should just leave and don't come back. jesus...

Wow. Guess they don't have sarcasm where you're from.

The GR forums are at their absolute worst when everyone gets into these moral debates. We're at our best while making blanket statements about games/movies/etc. and threatening to rape eachother.

I once saw on 20/20 a special about people who are asexual. Pretty weird.

They were pretty much a normal couple, except they never had sex. They still held hands and kissed though.

LawnGnome said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:
LawnGnome said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:
The GR forums are at their absolute worst when everyone gets into these moral debates. We're at our best while making blanket statements about games/movies/etc. and threatening to rape eachother.
ZoomZoom is just really weird...
As for threatening to rape each other, I've no idea what you're talking about...
jc00l said:
Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Asexuality is actually really interesting!
Let's change the topic to that.
Lets pretend Im an Asexual.

Nothing turns me on!
Once you get a load of me, that's going to change. 8)

Damnit, my cover is blown!
I was trying so hard not to say, "Once I forcefully insert my penis into your unwilling anus and ejaculate inside of it, that's all going to change."

You caught me. I'm GR's serial rapist. :oops:

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
I was trying so hard not to say, "Once I forcefully insert my penis into your unwilling anus and ejaculate inside of it, that's all going to change."

Serial you say. Victims, I think it's right time to tell your sad stories about this mad man.

LawnGnome said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:

man I gotta stop visiting the forums while im at work, because comments like these really make me "LoL"...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Hi, I've always liked GR, but never really bothered to join. I saw this forum, and I recently came out as bisexual, so I sorta wanted to give my input on the topic.

I think we can all look to a similar struggle from another minority for guidance. The solution, I believe, rests in "N****r." I believe that a major turning point in racism in America, was when black people, as a whole, began being offended by the word when used by white people, and made a point to show that they were offended. Though black people can say it, everyone know that with most other races, saying that is a completely wrong. This creates an identity that most other groups can identify, although knowing that they cannot disrespect such group, for fear of social backlash. Perhaps if us gay and bisexual would stop using such cold and impersonal terms as homosexual, and start adopting our own once offensive slurs for labeling ourselves. For example, I've began calling everybody faggot, saying "Faggot please!" or calling people "my faggot." Most people are confused or insulted by this, but I'm hoping this will catch on in gay culture, and gays will stop being a strange step child of sexual culture, and start to grow their own backbone as a mainstream culture.

Affen said:
Flaming_Tiki_God said:

Serial you say. Victims, I think it's right time to tell your sad stories about this mad man.
Well, depending on how you look at it, it was actually a very happy experience with a passionate and forceful black man. Needless to say, I had a great time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod