It is Here! The Fighter Character Battle 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cammy

899916-cammy_and_chun_li_super.jpg

And that's with the Google safe search on LOL Cosplay ppl sure know how to be weird o_O

This has officially become a hotness contest, which doesn't surprise me because that's how it usually ends.

Kasumi

spartan317 said:
Rakon said:
This has officially become a hotness contest, which doesn't surprise me because that's how it usually ends.

So all the times when a man won?

Well, the hottest men always did win. Armor King is so fucking sexy in spiky armor, its like a bondage master minus the whip. :lol:

haha all I wanted was a pic of Cammy. But when I came across that I knew you'd all be taking your laptops into your bedrooms and locking the door.

WickedLiquid said:
haha all I wanted was a pic of Cammy. But when I came across that I knew you'd all be taking your laptops into your bedrooms and locking the door.

Tell that to those librarians at the public library

Inb4 losing library card

Well with a flick of her thighs and a corkscrew to the head, Cammy has finally come out on top in the eighth annual FCB.

cammy-cd-back.jpg

Congrats to Cammy and her amazing as...I mean victory over Kasumi from Dead or Alive, who is now a two-time runner up, losing to the only two Street Fighter Champions.

So Cammy joins the winners circle as the curtain closes on this years FCB. It was brief, and i'll be honest I found it disappointing in the end. Of course, there are always ways to improve things so they run a bit smoother. Including on my own end in terms of checking the site and making sure everything goes swiftly.

I guess the question I propose to you all is how do we improve the showdown? What needs to be done to give it some life? Or should we just retire it entirely?

I don't know how to improve it. For me, I'll join in at the beginning and slowly fade away. I must say opening this page was awesome.

LinksOcarina said:
It was brief, and i'll be honest I found it disappointing in the end.
Hahaha, like life.

I wouldn't do the round robin thing, certainly not with as many groups as you had going on. Ummm, maybe the people who nominate the fighters need to get more involved? I don't know.

Is it just me or does Cammy seem like such an uninspired winner this time 'round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod