The Fighter Character Battle (TFCB) 2010.

After a year of combat, the 2010/2011 FCB is finally coming to a close.

It has been a long journey, but we have four contestants left that have endured the hardships of this year. One is a returning finalist, eager to claim his first tournament win after a tough and close loss three years ago to Soul Caliburs Kilik. He has been a fan favorite since the debut tournament, and is a consistent performer. Can he finally achieve what he tasted all those years ago? Can Vega win his first tournament?

Another has climbed the mountain before several times, finally breaking the threshold and making it to the semi-finjals. He has jumped out of the shadow of his arch rival, Sol Badguy, and after five years of close matchups, he has finally made it to the promised land. Will Ky Kiske overshadow his rival?

Our third contestant is in his first ever tournament, and has become a fan favorite swiftly in the process. He has endured many close calls but is without a doubt one of the most intimidating characters to make it this far, proving once again that anyone can come out on top. Can Hakumen become the next big star?

Our final contestant is the sole female standing, the first woman to make it this far since Kasumi all the way back to the very first showdown. Her prowess in the tournament is nearly unmatched, winning almost each round with ease. She is also the only contestant left that has won her respected seasonal matchup, proving to be a force to be reckoned with once before, even against her comrade from a similar game. Will Noel finally take it all, just as she did before?

The road has been tough, the fights close and the wins great for our four survivors. Now let us crown a champion; let us see who is next. Choose your weapons wisely, these final battles will be difficult.

FCB2011Final.png

Our first matchup....

KY KISKE

336px-Ggxxac_cs_ky.jpg

VS

HAKUMEN

367px-HakuCSArt.png

I will abstain from this point forth....let the battle begin.

I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction! I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Hakumen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod