Chick-fil-a hates the gays

Icepick

Rookie
Honestly I generally don't care about these things. OMG Oreo says they are for gays, burn em. OMG Texco isn't for the gays, burn em. Whatever, have your opinion, I just want some fucking cookies.

But this shit with Chick fil a is god damn gold. They state they support traditional marraige only. So the Muppets yank their advertising or some shit, which includes removing toys. So chic states they removed the toys for safety violations, when confronted with the lie, the PR guy makes a FB account, dresses it up to look like its a 14 year old girl, than argues with other patrons that they removed the toys well before this issue began, except them folks on the internet got all savvy, and seen she signed up or FB 8 hours ago

I know I shouldn't be as comically interested in this, at least not as much as I am anyways, but it's so deliciously white trash. Watching first their PR circle the drain on this shit, and than the pro gay anti gay arguments over a fucking fast food page.

Thank god there's no multiple wars, poverty, educational issues, elections, violence in third world countries, and global starvation to worry about, leaves us free to, quite literally argue about gods will, and how a chicken sandwich falls into that equation

10-1 they come out with some cheesey line about how they have gay friends/employees, any takers?

You mean the company that's run by a Southern Baptist so fervent in his beliefs that they aren't open on Sundays, with the stated reason to run the company being to "glorify God" is anti-Gay? Shit, we gotta get Scotland Yard out here to see the left field where that came from.

Honestly, if you know anything about Chik-Fil-A or you've eaten at Chik-Fil-A and this is a shock to you, you're an idiot. The only thing new about this is that he's being public about it.

Like I've said before, be a smart consumer and know where your dollar is going. When I eat at Chik-Fil-A do I know that my money is going to a Fundie? Of course. Do you know what that makes me think? "Damn, this sandwich is tasty."

I've never followed the chain, I'm not even sure if it's in Canada, I just love watching shitty PR at work

It's a privately held company, the guy can say what he wants. It's up to the consumers now.

I don't actually like Chick-Fil-A so whatevs. The 14 year old FB girl stuff is pretty funny though, I have to admit.

I saw it all unfold on the internet, it was funny and tragic.

Tragic that these people exists, who are so against gay people, because they believe they are doing the work of some god.

I want to know, is it illegal to make this statement against black people, or religions?
And it is just because gay people are not protected under the same law?

Tylzen said:
I saw it all unfold on the internet, it was funny and tragic.

Tragic that these people exists, who are so against gay people, because they believe they are doing the work of some god.

I want to know, is it illegal to make this statement against religions?
Fix'd. I know more about Tylzen from Facebook and his video blog to know that he would care more about insulting religions then black people.

Also, I don't care if someone is gay or not.

UghRochester said:
Also, I don't care if someone is gay or not.

Huh, yeah, you say that, but we're gonna find out for sure tonight.

Closing time. 12:01, on the dot. McDonald's ball bin.

I'll be waiting in the corner wearing the Hamburglar makeup and cape...and nothing else.

Hold the extras and the sesame seed bun, it's nothing but two all-beef patties and special sauce tonight.
apkyg.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle