Sexuality

Indeed, God made Adam first (and he made him naked) for his own "amusement" (read: sodomy). But Adam was all like, "I'm sorry, God, but I don't swing that way," so then God created Eve from Adam's "bone" and he became just content to watch his dear Adam in action. He later, according to the Bible, gave mankind the rainbow as a symbol of peace.
And you know those decades of Jesus's life left out of the Bible? They were filled with fantastic gay orgies.
It's a shame that more Christians do not realize the truth behind what they claim to be their religion. :(

MattAY said:
As are you, assuming god is a He :p

Well. In Finland God is called Herra what translates into Mister or Gentleman. What ever you like the best.

FTG, I think you are onto something. Jesus only chose boys to his fellowship. And the bible is full of gay vibes. :D

TheZoomZoomKid said:
It's kinda strange that God has killed over a million more people than Satan.

What?

I'm going to kill this before it starts. If we can't stay civil and respectful of other people's beliefs I'm going to close this topic.

It is OK to question and discuss, but it is not OK to be hateful. (Not directed at you ZZK, but I know where some of this shit can go...)

Yes, God once killed the whole humankind minus Noah's family. Maybe God is just Satan disguised as God. The real God is probably somewhere locked in a basement. And now the thread has just lost the track.

StalfrosCC said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:
It's kinda strange that God has killed over a million more people than Satan.

What?

I'm going to kill this before it starts. If we can't stay civil and respectful of other people's beliefs I'm going to close this topic.

It is OK to question and discuss, but it is not OK to be hateful. (Not directed at you ZZK, but I know where some of this s*** can go...)
What was so disrespectful and hateful? God's killings cannot be denied, and the whole God is gay thing is an obvious joke not to be taken seriously. If you're offended, perhaps it's your problem, yes?

First off FTG, ZZK's statement was nowhere in the realm of something you could even research or prove. It should offend anybody intellectually :p

Second, I wasn't offended. I was warning that if we start talking religion in here and it gets offensive I'm going to close this topic.

I was pretty clear about that.

Well, the core reason why homosexuality is taboo is in religion. For anyone to defend the stance that this abhorrence should be abolished, they must offensively deal with religion (pretty much discrediting it and calling it wrong).

And while I'm here, I must say that it amazes me that America prefers to glorify and show violence rather than love and sexuality in its various forms. I just can't understand it.

I don't really want to get into it either, but on a final notion all the evidence is in the bible. I even got a chart.

Homophobia really stems from the bible. I remember when gay marriage was made legal in Canada. Two Jehova's Witnesses came to by door and spent about 5 minutes telling that Canada has taken the world one more step towards Armagedon. I just looked at him like WTF and closed the door in his their faces.

Asteroid's cause Armagedon, not God.

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Well, the core reason why homosexuality is taboo is in religion. For anyone to defend the stance that this abhorrence should be abolished, they must offensively deal with religion (pretty much discrediting it and calling it wrong).

And while I'm here, I must say that it amazes me that America prefers to glorify and show violence rather than love and sexuality in its various forms. I just can't understand it.

Again, puritanical beliefs. We would rather embrace violence and gore over sexuality and nudity. It's kind of weird, isn't it?

I know quite a few areligious people who are against homosexual behavior.

The most vocal crowd might be the religious.

But again, my warning was not to stop talking religion. My warning was to not berate people like we usually do in religious topics.

Carry on.

My feelings about same sex marriage is simple: straight couples have made an affront to the sanctity of marriage in this country. Over 50% of STRAIGHT marriages end in divorce. Lets not forget all the countless straight marriages that are involved with spousal abuse, rape or lord knows what else and one of the members is too afraid to get divorced. Lets not forget all the straight husbands and wives having affairs or living a loveless marriage.

If two people love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together, it doesn't matter what sex either belongs to, so long as that the marriage is based on love.

As for love, I love the hypocrisy of this country.

Flaming_Tiki_God said:

Mexico glorifies violence and sexuality.
America, just the violence.
And Canada just the love.

It seems to be a bottom-up approach to love, so you do not want to hear about the freaky shit going on in South America.

And yes, labels aren't meant for people, they're meant for jars of peanut butter. I prefer crunchy to creamy. So stop short of labeling Christians as hatemongers. Even the teens4christ guys would leave the topic open for discussion. Here we're too quick to slap a label on it and place it on the shelf as fact. IRONY

I don't know why I don't just start topics like this letting Chris speak for me.

I really wish I was a Cowboys fan so we could agree on everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle