|OT| Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

used44 said:
Haha.

Post a pic. What race?

Here's a few pics. He's a nord. I'm remembering that I toned down the chin a bit after we all laughed at how ridiculously Arnold I looked, but here's what the final product looks like.

2012-01-07_00001.jpg

and

2012-01-07_00003.jpg

I hate how hair clips everything. My khajiit's mane sticks out of nearly every helmet, and it just looks awful. You'd think they'd get these kinds of things down after so many games.

Yeah when they first announced the new engine, I was hoping the hair would be better. But so many games get it wrong, especially on customized characters.

C_nate said:
That actually is a pretty good likeness. Well done sir.

thank you sir.

used44 said:
I really wish you had gone with brown hair.

Me too. It's funny, because it was a complete accident. I wasn't really trying to make him look like Conan, and it just kind of turned out that way.

Just started a new game, didn't fast travel once. Walking to all my objects. Takes so fucking long, but find cool shit.

They threw alot of concepts from New vegas, like running into random ppl. I just ran into a Khajit who tried robbing me

kingg5 said:
They threw alot of concepts from New vegas, like running into random ppl. I just ran into a Khajit who tried robbing me

it definitely makes the world feel more... real. Oblivion suffered from large open spaces with nothing in them and a general superficial nature in regards to NPCs and their routines.

Finally got myself a PC that ran run this, so that being said .. bring on the HD rendering mods. Anyone have any recommendations??

Daddio said:
Finally got myself a PC that ran run this, so that being said .. bring on the HD rendering mods. Anyone have any recommendations??

I don't have a PC myself, but I heard you definitely have to have the street view mod on Skyrim. The map is like, as you can guess, Google's street view. Sound awesome!

I said goodbye to my life when I got this game today. Just got to the part where lydia becomes your companion. So of course the first thing I did when I found out she follows me everywhere was download a mod that allows you to take off her clothes.

I then fought that nord woman at the inn, accidentally hit someone else and they started attacking me. Lydia then laid down some serious pwnage on some dudes in the inn, and we ended up killing everybody. I ended up fleeing town with a naked woman behind me, taking down some few NPCs on the way. For Lydia's excellent performance I gave her clothes wearing privileges back... for now.

Daddio said:

I installed this texture pack and it is pretty good, but the high res textures are a bit too much for my 4GB of ram and my computer hits the pagefile sometimes.

The game looks pretty good on its own, though. IMO, HD textures don't improve this game as much as it did with oblivion and dragon age.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod