|OT| Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

danielrbischoff said:
I still haven't played more than about 6 hours of this game.
Just imagine playing that same six hours over and over and over 10 times.

Congrats! You've played Skyrim!

I dual wield swords. Can pretty much one hit everything. I haven't played in a while. Got too wrapped up in school, and decided to wait a while and try out some other games.

Green_Lantern said:
I wouldn't really say best way to play.....Just easiest

Yeah I guess. It's still pretty guided though. It's tough to make a unique build, like link said. You're going to max your smithing, grind your restoration, etc. every time, every character.

That said, I wasn't an archer at all. I'm going to restart a playthrough eventually. Whenever new DLC is released. I'm surprised they haven't announced any yet.

I'm pure mage and wear mage stuff. Who said you have to do bows/smithing/resto? Yes, I have resto. But that goes along with being a mage.

NickKmet said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
NickKmet said:
I dual wield swords. Can pretty much one hit everything.

So then why do you carry two?

I meant I can one hit them with the dual power attack.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Wear the forsworn armor then beat the living crap out of any imperial, avoid the city at all cost and trade only with traveling merchants

At first i didn't know what the hell I was doing in Skyrim and my character sucked. I was taken down by friggin' deer but by the end of the game I practically could one hit everything. I've always assumed that Skyrim was just one of those RPGs that when you're a lower level you won't be strong. Warrior wise I was tough but when it came to magic my character was as deadly as Alfalfa

I passed on Daedric and got dragon armor instead, I knew Daedric was stronger but I thought dragon armor was badass. I felt like I was taunting the dragons because I was wearing his brothers

So I started playing a destruction centered caster, only level 5 using the starting fire spell and damn this changes the dynamic of the game. It's so....Easy :/.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod