New Years Resolutions

^Sigged

Back to the resolutions though. I've stuck (some) of mine so far.
Exercised all three days of the new year. The first day really hurt, what with the hangover making the weights look a little funny, but I'm already starting to develop a routine out of this.
Haven't started a single game I couldn't finish and didn't buy Civilization V despite the steam sale.
No heroin whatsoever, but that's an easy resolution to keep.
Wondering what the first community playdate will be (likely something older like TF2 or Counter-Strike because that's what I've been playing lately).

The rest still need some work unfortunately.

Return flights to Japan are £750 ...holy shit.

PS - Daniel, you have been hired as my tutor. Wicked, as have you, what is Canadian for, "I need more maple syrup?"

I thought you were kidding with the whole "Konichiwa, Sayonara" [Wicked spelling it wrong] thingy! If you can teach me basic Japanese I can have two tutors!

MattAY said:
Return flights to Japan are £750 ...holy shit.
Yeah, the airfares are surprisingly cheap. Sydney to Tokyo is roughly the same, under £800 return.
If i was smart i would do a japan trip because it'd be cheaper, but i really want myself an old muscle car before fuel prices get too high to enjoy it.

I started another resolution earlier today, i'm gonna replace the pepsi i constantly drink with water or juices as much as i can this year, and see how much healthier i get. I realized i was drinking roughly 1.5L worth of surgery shit every day, so i imagine that's a huge calorie intake that i can easily cut out.

Yeah, I almost clicked "book flights" right there and then.

I actually went through a "water diet" last year. Drank nothing but water, and it worked wonders. You obviously have to eat healthily along with it etc, but if yuo drink a pint of water before dinner you supposedly get full quicker too...ie eat less!

If it's a replacement for sugar-filled pepsi the results should be pretty good.

Stop procrastinating so much. I'll start working on it after the weekend.

That one resolution contains a variety of things.

Affen, yours should definitely be to grow an oustanding Scandanavian beard. I'm talking birds-living-in-your-beard level here.

I shaved my beard fully off the first time in 2 years just before the end of the year. I always kept it quite short, but your idea sounds nice. Let's see what happens.

I can definitely teach you some things. We can even have a Skype party for it, so you can hear pronunciation! Your graduation will be that you can have a conversation with my grandma. :p~~

Affen, did you take any pictures? You could look good with a birdbeard. Depending on the type of bird. What do you usually see around you?

madster111 said:
I realized i was drinking roughly 1.5L worth of surgery shit every day, so i imagine that's a huge calorie intake that i can easily cut out.
Don't replace Pepsi with juice then. It's effectively the same thing, just doesn't have all the carbonation to ruin your bones while you're at it.

Sightless said:
I can definitely teach you some things. We can even have a Skype party for it, so you can hear pronunciation! Your graduation will be that you can have a conversation with my grandma. :p~~

Affen, did you take any pictures? You could look good with a birdbeard. Depending on the type of bird. What do you usually see around you?
Skype party is what we should do sometime! Back in high school, my classmates were giggling and just plain out being retarded when we were taught Spanish. I hated being constantly asked what something translated into.

Bleh, I've been meaning to get my laptop fixed forever for these "skype parties" you all enjoy. The holidays hit me kinda hard though.

But I'll try to get it working soon, every week I go without it a part of me dies. Hey there's a good resolution, get my damn laptop fixed.

And I can actually accomplish it! SCORE!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod