New Years Resolutions

intoTheRain said:
De-Ting said:
I'm getting myself some muscle tone. I want to see my core muscles and thigh muscles. It's time for me to look as sexy as I am on the inside.

so you're going to work out everything except your calves and arms?

not sure i'd recommend it. might look a little silly.
Calves and arms need the least work, silly. And try using some capital letters once in a while.

De-Ting said:
intoTheRain said:
De-Ting said:
I'm getting myself some muscle tone. I want to see my core muscles and thigh muscles. It's time for me to look as sexy as I am on the inside.

so you're going to work out everything except your calves and arms?

not sure i'd recommend it. might look a little silly.
Calves and arms need the least work, silly. And try using some capital letters once in a while.

yOu stiLl need to work tHem thouGh silly. particUlarly your Calves. I suppose your arms caN get By with indirect work, welL most peoples Can

edit: btw you cut me deep just now. happy new years to me.

You think I don't lift? Because I never said I don't already lift. Do you even lift? I also take quite a few stairs every week and use an exercise bike.

Happy new year, Rain.

De-Ting said:
You think I don't lift? Because I never said I don't already lift. Do you even lift? I also take quite a few stairs every week and use an exercise bike.

Happy new year, Rain.

Your comment lead me to believe you don't even lift bro, go easy on me. I'm quite sensitive.

Happy new year.

tumblr_m2r1oyWlY51qjmz65o1_500.gif

edit: i've never lifted a day in my life, personally.

Get a job
Start saving
New laptop

Tentative plans see me coming to the US in early-mid 2014 and staying around 6-8 weeks. Buying a 196x Mustang/Charger/GTO or 197x Challenger and doing a coast-to-coast trip, checking out whatever i want, and at the end of the trip i'll organize shipping for it back to aus.
Want to import a car anyway, figure i might as well take a trip to the US so i know what i'm buying and i can work out all the kinks while i'm in a country with good parts support, while i check out all the things i see and hang with some people. Need roughly $25k, current car's worth $15k when i sell it and i think i can save $200/wk without too much trouble.

Oh, also, i need to lose 10kg ish this year, because i know i'll gain that much weight with your bullshit huge, cheap meals.
Your $1 maccas burger would be a full lunch for me, and i fucking love IHOP.

I've written off female companions atm, but I'm gonna try and not drink for a month straight! I work at a bar so this is a very diufficult thing for me. I'm ok smokin bud everyday, but alcohol is a terrible thing I need to get off of for awhile!

>tfw you can't call for a moratorium on memes on the forums because it'd go against your "no complaining about the forums 2013" resolution
>tfw you couldn't beat them, so you joined them

costanza_face.exe

...*shudderss*
...i...i need a shower

WickedLiquid said:
Oh jeebus. Pass it onto Rakon, Alaska is too far for a wingman lol.

Are you passing the wingman duties to me? Or are you passing Used44 as a wingman onto me? Because he isn't all that much closer to me than you.

Or are you passing the chick onto me? I'm confused.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod