2010 Resolutions

StalfrosCC said:
It will be just like Modern Warfare 2. Just you wait!
Except without all the Predator drones.

Unlike as suggested in MW2, those things actually don't grow on trees.
Surprise.

Also, i'm so ronery. I need to go get drunk with my mates again.

my resolution is to try and maintain my just post army fitness level and drink more wine, which i guess kinda collides with the first one, but resolutions arent meant to be kept anyway.

madster111 said:
Unlike as suggested in MW2, those things actually don't grow on trees.
Surprise.

Maybe your resolution should be to make them grow on trees. I think that might be better than your underage homoerotic drunken escapades.

Trippysmurf said:
Maybe your resolution should be to make them grow on trees. I think that might be better than your underage homoerotic drunken escapades.
I never have gay sex when i'm drunk.
I have very strict rules about that, lest i wake up next to another man who i don't know with a dick in my ass.

Dude... you essentially posted that you were horny and you need to go drink with your boys to relieve yourself of the horniness.

I mean... that's pretty fucking gay.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

horny and going out to drink with your boys. yeah. can see how that would be misconscrewed as a ggay drunken orgy.

whatch out for that head on the beer.

Er, besides the whole "gay" thing that Madster partakes in I say it's essential to spend quality time with your buds as much as possible.

I have a good friend who is lost to us now because he spends every waking moment with his gf doing incredibly gay things.

It can be really hard for some guys to break free sometimes. Sex is a powerful weapon and women know how to use it.

WickedLiquid said:
Sex is a powerful weapon and women know how to use it.

This made me laugh as I remembered the quote along the lines of "the best weapon is the one you never have to fire."

Shut up, it made me laugh...it's been a long day.

Speaking of gay, and this is very off topic, anyone read in the International Herald Tribune about how a bunch of American Evangelist have basically stoked a fire in Uganda where they want to pass a law for a death penalty if you are homosexual?

my 2010 resolution is to not let up on the gas.
when raping people at the retirement home, it's better to not let up on the gas. I have this one chick under heavy sedation now because she woke up mid strok.. you know what? Never mind.

*emphasis on people (man; woman; carcase)

ALSO
go to church a LOT more this year...
scratch that, just got 2 pallets of nitrous. cya & happy hunting all

you know chris, if ya worked in a deaf girls home, you wouldn't need gas. no one can hear them scream, cept you. plus they squirm around a bit more.

Are you saying old people don't need lovin? Because it sounds like you're saying old people don't need lovin.

You're just being ignorant now.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
you know chris, if ya worked in a deaf girls home, you wouldn't need gas. no one can hear them scream, cept you. plus they squirm around a bit more.

As someone who went to school with deaf students, I can tell you that deaf girls are really noisy.

Chris_Crime said:
Are you saying old people don't need lovin? Because it sounds like you're saying old people don't need lovin.

You're just being ignorant now.

old people need lovin. but why gas em when they can't even get out of bed. ya know, the ones with a stroke that are paralyzed. don't need gas for that. plus, bed sores. bonus!

I gas them cause I like to show them a good time. It's like 50/50 that way. They get something, I get something.

this is so wrong

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle